Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Deleted Photos Recovery on Mac
In today’s modern world, people make use of several kinds of devices for capturing photos / images like cameras, digital cameras, webcams, mobile phones etc. All these devices are meant for the purpose of remembering your special moments.
Photos are the best way to bring old memories alive and yet people often do blunders by deleting their timeless memories by mistake. These blunders can be disastrous and heart breaking for you. Individuals often delete photos from their laptop, memory cards, USB drives or even directly from cameras and mobile phones in following instances;
- Unknowingly selecting "Delete All" button in your camera, when trying to delete a bad photo
- End up deleting photos from your recording device, while fiddling with the menu
- Accidentally overwriting the existing photos, while copying new photos with same file name from memory card to your PC
- Formatting your memory card or USB drive accidentally, which contained photos
- Losing your important photos / images due to OS re-installation, making dual OS partition, file system corruption etc
- Mistakenly deleting a wrong partition which contained your entire photo collection
- Lost photos due to disk initialization of your camera memory card, when connected to a PC
What to do now?
If you have deleted / lost photos due to above mentioned scenarios then right away stop using / storing new data to your memory card, camera, mobile, hard drive, USB drive etc. Because when you delete a photo from a storage media, only its entry is deleted from the file system indicating availability of free space. But the photo is still present in the memory. Hence, any new write operation can overwrite the photo leading to permanent deletion or loss of the photo.
Without making any delay, make use of a good recovery tool to retrieve those deleted photos.
Which is the best recovery tool?
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software is one of the best recovery tools, which helps you to recover deleted photos efficiently. It has ability to recover all types of photo / image file formats (also RAW photo recovery of DSLRs) and from all kinds of storage media even from camera and mobile phone’s internal memory (if it appears as a drive when connected to a PC). It can even recover the whole photo library created using Picasa, Photoshop, Adobe and other photo management tools. Most importantly provides preview of the recovered photos to ensure you right recovery. All this makes it the best recovery software in the market to recover deleted photos.
How to recover deleted photos by using this software?
- Download and install YoDot Mac Photo Recovery software in your Macintosh. Don’t install the software to the same drive from which recovery is to be done
- Connect the storage media like memory card (using card reader), USB drive, camera or the mobile phone from which photos are to be recovered to the PC
- Run the software and follow instructions that are appearing on the screen / window
- Select "Recover Deleted Photos" option to begin with the recovery process
- Now, the software will look up for all the physical drives available and will display the found drives
- From the list of drives and select the one from which you want to recover photos
- The software will scan the entire drive and will display the recoverable photo files
- Choose the desired photo / image files that you want to retrieve
- Preview photos to confirm selection before saving them
- Browse and select the destination location to save photos
Things To Remember
- Backup your photo collection to avoid mishaps
- Frequently transfer memory card photos
- Check twice before any kind of deletion action