Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
Recover Pictures from Nikon Coolpix Camera
Nikon Coolpix series are digital cameras produced by Nikon, which comes with lot of unique features like high resolution LCD screen, auto focus, sensors, shock proof, waterproof, built-in Wi-Fi and GPS etc. These digital cameras use different types of memory cards like SD, SDHC cards and SDXC cards to store captured and recorded media files such as photos, videos etc. Photos saved on Nikon cameras are in RAW file format (NEF) or JPEG.
But you may lose all your captured pictures files from Nikon Coolpix cameras because of many reasons. For instance, assume you are viewing photo files of a recent trip to Europe and you accidentally clicked on “Delete All” button on your camera. Due to which all your photos were lost from your Nikon digital camera; you got very much disappointed and are now looking for a way to undelete those files.
Few reasons because of which photos are lost from Nikon Coolpix are:
- Card Corruption: The memory card gets corrupt when file system of memory card is infected by virus or malwares or when you eject your memory card improperly and use it on different storage drives. In such cases you lose many of your important photo files from your Nikon’s memory card
- Photo Transfer Interruption: Nikon Coolpix camera allows you to transfer your photo files to Mac computer. Hence if any interruption occurs during photo transfer process then it might result in photo deletion
- Formatting Memory Card: The memory card of Nikon Coolpix can be formatted to make free space on it. If you format the card without backing up its contents then it will lead to complete photo loss from your camera
The photos from Nikon Coolpix camera can also be lost due to faulty card reader, virus infection and so on. However whatever may be the cause for photo loss, it can be recovered back using recovery software. Yodot Mac Photo Recovery helps you in your recovery process
Noteworthy features of Yodot Mac Photo Recovery:
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software helps you get photos off Nikon Coolpix camera. Photo files like NEF and JPEG can be recovered easily by the software. Photo loss from Mac OS X 10.5.x and above version Mac OS can be retrieved using the software. You can also recover RAW photo files like PEF, RAW, CRW, CR2, ARW, etc captured using different digital camera brands with the help of this software. More to this also recovers videos, audios, document and many other media files. Try the demo version of the software for practical knowledge
Simple steps to be followed for photo recovery from Nikon Coolpix:
- Plug in the flash memory card to a healthy Mac computer and install Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software
- Launch the installed software and choose option from the main screen either to recover deleted or lost photos
- Select your external drive which indicates memory cards on Mac computer and proceed to scan it
- Choose the photo file type that you want to recover and click on “Next”
- Software scans the memory card and lists all the photo files
- Preview those files and save on your desired location on computer
- Do not use cameras when the battery is low
- Use branded card readers to avoid card corruption
- Always use precautionary measures to remove your Nikon memory card