Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac Volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
How to Retrieve Deleted Podcasts from iTunes?
“I am using my iTunes Library on my Mac OS X Lion and was trying to free up the hard disk space by deleting some of my old podcasts. I had a huge podcasts collection that I wanted to backup and to remove few unwanted ones, therefore I went to settings to enable auto-delete feature that would delete the older / played podcast episodes. Unfortunately, I accidentally set that feature as the default settings and within a 5 minute period, my Podcast section went from 10+ GB down to less than 2GB. Many of these podcasts are very important to me. I know that I can re-download them, but it would take a lot of time and patience. Does anyone know if there is a way to recover deleted podcasts from iTunes.”
Apple’s iTunes is very reliable software using which a Mac user can easily synchronize media files from computer to iPod. It also provides convenience of automatic downloading of your favorite podcasts, i.e. the latest episodes of your favorite podcasts remain available without the need to manually downloading it. However if you have accidentally deleted a podcast episode or if iTunes deleted your podcasts file due to technical glitches, you no need to worry. Deleted podcast from iTunes can be recovered back.
Apart from accidental deletion, there are numerous other reasons due to which podcast files get deleted from iTunes. Some of the major causes include iTunes application failure, formatting Mac Volume which had your podcast files, Mac operating system failure, third party software conflict, Mac OS installation, reinstallation and many others. However, podcasts which have been deleted from iTunes in theory can be recovered by a suitable utility or application. However choosing a reliable program should be your first priority and Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software is considered is a trust worthy media recovery software that can get back podcasts from iTunes.
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery will help you retrieve deleted podcasts from iTunes in a simple way. The tool ensures complete recovery of file types including podcasts, music files, video files, picture files, RAW images, etc. from various storage media on Macintosh system. This application retrieves both deleted and lost podcast files from iTunes on Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and Mac OS X 10.7(Lion) operating systems. Adding to this, you can restore media files from Mac volumes, portable hard drives, memory cards (XD, SD and CF), iPods, DSLR cameras and many others on Mac OS X.
Directions to get podcasts:
- At first download and install Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software to your Macintosh desktop / laptop
- Open the application and stick to the main screen procedure
- You’ll find two options “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery” in the main screen
- Select “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to rescue your deleted podcasts files
- The software scans and shows all logical and external volumes connected to the system
- Choose the volume from where podcasts files are deleted
- Choose the file type you want to recover or click on “Skip” button to select all the file types by default
- The tool scans the selected Volume and shows all the recovered files in Mac finder styled interface
- Select the podcast files that you want to recover and browse for the destination location to save your recovered podcast files
Tips to Follow:
- Update your iTunes software on a weekly basis
- Backup your important podcast files to a reliable storage location
- Don’t use your Mac machine after podcast file deletion or lose