Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
Restoring Files after iTunes Database Corruption
iTunes is the easiest way to organize and enjoy the movies, songs, TV shows, apps you got and you can shop for the ones you want to get quite easily. With the introduction of amazing new features in iTunes application managing tasks can be done without difficulty.
iTunes data base is the place where all the music files, videos, photos, playlists and other files are saved. With the effectiveness of iTunes media player accessing these files can be done without taking any trouble. But, sometimes there are chances that your iTunes database may get corrupted as a result of which the entire information that is present in it cannot be accessed.
No need to get agitated! This is not the permanent loss of data from iTunes database. It has only got corrupted, not the files that are saved in it. With the help of Yodot Mac Photo Recovery tool the user can easily get back the data in minimum amount of time.
Your iTunes database gets corrupted on Macintosh computer due to:
- Virus Infection: The virus gets access into the Mac system from various sources like internet, transferring of files from already infected computer. Once this virus gets access into your computer, it damages the file system of the respective partition which corrupted drive and leads to loss of important information
- Power Surge: Sudden loss of power when the user is synchronizing files from the device to Tunes media player can sometimes lead to the corruption of iTunes database which in-turn causes loss of files that were present in the database
- Application Fault: You get an application error when you are trying to upgrade the iTunes media player due to abrupt system shutdown or sudden internet breakdown, due to which the iTunes data base may get corrupted causing loss of files
ITunes database files recovery:
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery is the professional media recovery application that can be used to restore files from corrupt iTunesDB on Macintosh computer. It has been designed with simple graphical user interface that allows the users to get back files that are missing from corrupt iTunesDB in simple mouse clicks. The recovered list of files can be sorted on the basis of their file type, file name, size of the file, date in which the file was created and so on. Apart from the recovery of files from corrupt iTunesDB, the user can also restore data from pen drives, multimedia players, iPods, hard drives, external hard drives on Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7 machines. To get maximum out of this recovery product install the demo version of the tool and try your chances of getting back the files from corrupt iTunesDB.
Simple procedure to recover files from iTunes database on Mac OS:
- Download and install Yodot Mac Photo Recovery application in the system by logging in as local system administrator
- On completion of installation process you can view the short cut icon on the desktop
- Launch the tool and follow instructions that are present on main screen
- Deleted Photo Recovery and Lost Photo Recovery are the options that are provide, select on Lost Photo Recovery
- In the next screen of the tool, you are provided with the set of drives on the system
- Select the drive from where the loss of files from iTunes database has taken place
- Now, after clicking on the next button, in the next screen there are list of file types that can be recovered
- After completion of the scanning process, the recovered list of files is present in Data View and File Type View
- Toggle between the required view and preview the files before saving them on the respective destination location
- Backup important files in a separate external hard drive respectively
- Avoid abrupt removal of the device during synchronization process
- Install good antivirus protection to avoid virus infection