Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Recover Data from iPod after Update
Every now and then, people listen to their favorite songs using their music player and iPod is the most widely music player in the world. Other than music, iPods can also store variety of files like photos, videos, podcasts and documents. Nevertheless losing files from iPods are also very common these days.
Consider a situation where you downloaded few amazing music files from your iTunes library and wanted to sync those new audio files to your iPod. So you connected iPod to Mac machine to update the playlist, however while updating your Mac system turned off abruptly due to sudden power surge. This incident made you lose all music files from iPod due to error while updating iPod with iTunes.
This kind of situation can be faced by any iPod user while updating software, firmware or updating playlist on iPod digital media player. However update of iPod likely to cause serious troubles, if update is not completed successfully or update process id terminated abruptly. Below is few error messages displayed while updating software (iTunes) from iPod are listed below:
“There was an unexpected error while downloading songs (-3259)”
“iTunes could not connect to the Store. An unknown error occurred (-3259). Check the network connection is proper and try again”
The above error warning tells users that an unknown error has occurred and application has failed to update, which might lead to loss of files from your iPod. Although update is one of the main reasons, there are still several causes accountable for losing data from iPod. Mistakenly deleting files from iPod, formatting iPod, corruption of iPod’s file system, using same iPod on different platforms, restoring the iPod to factory settings, power failure while moving files from iPod to computer and others.
Best way to restore data after iPod Update:
Opting for reliable iPod file recovery tool is the best approach to get back files from iPod in this case. One such tool is Yodot Mac Photo Recovery. It effortlessly recovers all missing files from iPod after update on Mac OS X based machines. This tool also helps you restore lost media files after formatting, corruption, sync errors or freezing of iPod due to any reason. This tool can bring back music files, videos, photos, podcast, documents and other file types from iPod Mini, iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle and iPod Classic on Mac system.
Procedure to recover iPod files after update:
- At first, connect your iPod to your Mac machine via USB cable
- Download Yodot Mac Photo Recovery and install the software to that computer
- Run the application and follow the on screen procedure
- Two options “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery” will be displayed on the main screen
- Click on “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to retrieve your deleted iPod data and use “Lost Photo Recovery” option to rescue your missing iPod data
- The tool scans the computer and shows all the Volumes present and connected to the system
- Select the volume which represents your iPod and click on “Next” button
- The application starts the scanning process and shows all recoverable data in two different views
- Switch between the two views to choose the files which you like to recover
- Finally, browse for the destination location to save your recovered files
Things to remember:-
- Don’t remove your iPod during file transfer or read-write process
- Make multiple backups of your important iPod files before performing update operation
- Avoid saving or adding any new data to your iPod after data loss scenario