Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
Recover Data from iPod after Restore
iPods from Apple have re-invented the art of music players; Apple have designed many elegant iPod models like iPod Mini, Shuffle, iPod Classic and iPod Nano, which are used and loved by millions of users worldwide. One can customize their favorite music, create and edit playlist and listen to them anywhere and at any time. Sometimes, you might experience issues with your iPod and encounter error message such as, “iTunes has detected an iPod in recovery mode - Use iTunes to restore” when you connect iPod to your Mac system. The above error message tells you that the iPod is stuck in recovery mode and the only way to resolve this problem is by restoring it.
Procedure to restore iPod to its factory settings is given below:
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes and iPod software
- Run iTunes and connect your iPod to your computer via USB
- Allow iPod to get detected and displayed on iTunes Source panel
- After which, click “Restore” option to restore your iPod to factory reset
- Restore process happens in two stage
- Monitor the 1st stage of your restore process by looking at the progress bar. Once completed, iTunes displays two notifications specified to your iPod model
- The next screen takes you through the stage two of the restore process, during this stage your iPod shows an Apple logo as well as the progress bar at the bottom
- After completion, iTunes will ask you the name of your iPod and choose your synchronizing preferences
Note: It is suggested to backup all your important files like music, videos, games, documents and podcast that you’ve saved on your iPod disk to any storage drive.
Generally restoring iPod back to its factory reset erases all files from iPod. Having an updated backup of your iPod files will help you restore data back. In absence of backup, you need to use special iPod recovery software to get back your data.
iPod File Recovery Software:
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery is an advanced iPod file recovery tool developed especially for recovering data from all kinds of iPods on Mac machine. This tool is recommended as one of the best iPod data recovery software to get back files like songs, videos, podcasts, documents and other files from different generations of iPod like Shuffle, Classic, Nano and Mini. Other restore operation, this software retrieves lost files from iPod after accidental deletion, formatting, corruption, crash, sync errors, etc on Mac OS.
Steps to recover iPod using the software:
- Plug in your iPod device to your Macintosh computer
- Download and install the recovery application to the connected computer
- Run the software and follow the main screen procedures
- Two options will be displayed from the main screen i.e. “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Click on “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to retrieve your deleted iPod files or
- Use “Lost Photo Recovery” option to get back your lost iPod files
- The tool starts the scanning process and shows all the internal and external Volumes
- Select the Volume which represents your iPod and simply click on “Next” button
- The software scans the entire iPod and shows all the deleted and lost files from it
- Choose the files which you want to save from the recover list
- Finally, browse for the destination location to save your recovered files
- Backup your important iPod files to any external storage devices and avoid using your iPod device after data loss and
- Don’t eject your iPod device during copying or transfer process
- Install an antiviral program to combat virus and other malwares