Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
How to Restore Files from MicroSd Card on Mac OS
Nowadays, many people use digital products like digital cameras, mobile phones, ipods etc. Usually, this kind of products have MicroSD card inside which looks small in shape but has a vast space which can store huge amount of data. It is convenient for many digital multimedia device users. However, here comes the problem sometimes, such as loss of files. For example the photos or videos saved on MicroSD card can get deleted or lost at any instant of time.
Photos and video file deletion from digital products happens everywhere as the world is stepping towards digitalization. For many users, it seems impossible to get the lost files back. Actually there is a good way to meet your requirements. Have a try on Photo Recovery for Mac to recover your lost or deleted MicroSD card files on Mac.
Before you start to recover the files from your MicroSD card, let us figure out the causes of data loss first. They are:
- Mistakenly Erasing Files: You may unintentionally delete some of the files from your mobile or digital camera directily or when it is connected to your Mac computer
- Corruption of MicroSD Card: If your Mac computer is infected with dangerous viruses then it might also corrupt MicroSD card when connected for transferring photos, videos and other files
- Sudden shutting down of the device: The sudden power-off of the camera while transferring files or saving files could lead the loss of valuable files
- Wrongly Formatting MicroSD Card: It is suggested to format MicroSD card on the digital device on which it is used. But many users wrongly format their MicroSD card on Mac machine after whihich card won’t be recognized by camera or mobile
MicroSD card recovery software for Mac
The easiest way to do MicroSD card file recovery is to try Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software. This software is the most trusted and safe way to retrieve lost or deleted data from not only Micro SD card, but also from your Mac hard drive. Photo recovery from MicroSD card on Mac OS can be done very easily and efficiently by using this software. One of the main advantages of using this software is its great user friendly interface that requires minimum or zero technical knowledge. Other than MicroSD card it supports different types of SD cards such as, SDHC, MiniSD, Multi-Media-Card, memory stick, etc. It even supports various MicroSD card brands namely Transcend, SanDisk, Kingston, HP, Lexar, Sony, etc. It recovers not only media files (photos, videos, music etc.), but also documents (MS Office, PDF, etc.) from MicroSD on Mac. It is 100% risk-free software, read-only and doesn’t modify source data.
Steps to recover MicroSD card
- Connect your MicroSD card to the computer. Wait for the Mac machine to recognize the card
- Download and install Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software on your Mac computer.
- As soon as you run the software, main window with two options namely “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery” will be displayed
- Select the option with respect to the situation you have faced
- After selection, the application displays the drives that are present in your system
- Choose the drive that represents your MicroSD card
- The software now starts scanning the MicroSD card and displays the files that are present in the drive that have been selected
- Now choose the files that you need to be recovered
- Click on a particular file in order to preview
- At the end, save recovered files in preferred location
Tips for future use
- If a deleted or lost files gets overwritten i.e. if another file is saved in the same location on the MicroSD card, then the file may not be recoverable. So it is better to avoid adding any files after data loss
- Always maintain a backup of the important files. One copy on your main hard drive and one copy somewhere else like USB drive
- It is suggested not to use camera when the battery is running out of the power