Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac Volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
MOV File Recovery from iPod
iPod is handy electronic devices, which is widely used to store audio and at the same time video files. The iPod drive saves videos, songs and other media just like a computer's hard drive. Other than hard drive, an iPod has a memory cache which can hold up to 60 minutes of MOV files at one time. But one of the disadvantage of iPod memory cache is, when it becomes full, your iPod gets switched off. Many users have come across such frustrating situations not only once but many times and as a result of this, the MOV files may get lost from iPod. But fortunately you can get them back by employing competent iPod recovery software, which can help you to deal with MOV file loss from iPod.
Let us have look on all those iPod MOV loss Scenarios
- Accidental Deletion of MOV Files: This usually happens while removing some unwanted files from your iPod. You may mistakenly delete favorite video file from iPod that you not intended to delete
- File System Corruption: Sometimes you may encounter many error messages while playing your iPod MOV file. This indicates that the iPod’s file system is severely corrupt / damaged
- Loss of MOV Files While Transferring: While transferring your MOV videos from iPod to Mac computer, your system might hang up or restart due to application failure
- Malware Threats: If you connect your iPod to the Mac system that contains malware or spyware then your iPod may also get infected with it and you may lose not only MOV files but other files such as photos, songs etc from it
In the event of data loss from your iPod, there is no other way to get back those MOV files rather than relying on a third party iPod recovery tool. Now the question is which iPod recovery software to choose? Undoubtedly you may feel like downloading right software that can rescue your MOV files after deletion, loss, sync error, format, corruption, etc
About iPod Recovery software
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software is an appropriate solution that can save your MOV and other files from iPod that are deleted or lost due to above mentioned situations on Mac operating system. This software can restore MOV and other popular video file formats such as AVI, MP4, MPEG, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, RM, ALE, AVP, AVS, BSF, etc from iPod digital media player.
Other than videos, you will be able to rescue photos and music files from iPod models such as iPod Mini, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano and iPod Classic on both Windows as well as Mac operating systems. Preview option is available to view a recovered media file so that you can see and evaluate its recovery results. You can restore several MOV files simultaneously by using this software and save them to any destination location you prefer.
Go according to the steps given below to recover MOV file:
- Connect iPod device to your Macintosh by making use of USB cable
- Download and install Yodot Mac Photo recovery software to your Mac machine
- Execute the software and follow the procedures given on the screen
- You can see two options on the main screen i.e. “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Choose “Deleted Photo Recovery” option to retrieve your deleted iPod MOV files
- Make use of “Lost File Recovery” option to get back lost MOV files
- The software now displays all the drives present in your computer
- Click on the drive that represents your iPod
- Next screen asks you to select file types i.e. music, video or any other files which you want to restore and click “Next”
- The software scans the whole iPod device and displays all the recovered MOV files
- Click on the files that you want to recover
- Preview and finally save recovered files in a desired location
Important points to keep in mind
- Regularly backup your iPod MOV files to your computer of some external device
- Do not pull out the cable of iPod device while transferring MOV files
- Avoid using your iPod when it displays error messages
- It is better to avoid iPod when it displays “Low Battery”