Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying Recycle Bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files.
Photo Recovery from Memory Card on Mac OS X
Memory Cards are the external storage media that is used in majority of cool gadgets like digital cameras, camcorders, mobiles, etc. Even though memory cards are smaller in size, they can store huge number of video files, photos, audio files and other documents SanDisk, Kingston, Sony, Transcend, Lexar, Samsung, and others are names of few leading brands of memory cards.
If the user is photo enthusiast, then you can be of 100 percent sure that memory card’s majority contents will be pictures. Memory cards can storage images that have different file formats, quality and so on. Sometimes, you may receive a shock when you cannot see any pictures on memory card and to make matters worse the memory card is infected with virus/malware threats.
Calm yourself! Don’t get anxious. Pictures are present in the same place where they were saved before on memory card. As a result of virus infection the memory card got corrupted and it’s blocking you access memory card files. Other than virus infections there are numerous causes for deletion or loss of images from memory card. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Abrupt removal of memory card when it is connected to Mac system for transfer of image files
- Memory card gets wrongly formatted considering it to be a logical drive of Mac system thereby causing loss of important pictures stored in it
- Accidentally deleting photos while trying to move photos from memory card to computer or vice versa can cause loss of valuable pictures
- Abrupt removal of the memory card from the computer during transfer process can lead to memory card corruption which can damage it, leading to loss of photos that were stored in it
Do not think that you permanently lost pictures from memory card. They are still recoverable with the help of good memory card recovery tool. Try out the best photo recovery application like Yodot Mac Photo Recovery and restore your precious photos on Mac system.
How do i recover photos from a memory card on Mac?
There is no other best tool other than Yodot Mac Photo Recovery for restoring all formats of photos that are lost or deleted from your memory card on Mac OS. Included with highly powerful scanning engines, it allows users to restore pictures from memory card that got corrupted or formatted as result of various reasons. It can recover various formats of photos, videos and music files from SD, Mini SD, Micro SD, SDHX, SDXC, CF, MMC, XD, Memory Sticks and other memory card types on Macintosh computer. It supports image recovery from Mac hard drive, external hard drives, USB drives, FireWire Drives, iPods and so on. Make use of preview option to view the recovered pictures before saving them on desired destination location.
Steps for restoring photos from memory card on Mac:
- Download and install Yodot Mac Photo Recovery tool in system by logging in as Local system administrator
- Connect the memory card to computer via card reader through USB interface
- On completion of installation process you can launch the application from desktop where shortcut icon will be placed
- Once the software is launched, on main screen you will be greeted with “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Select the desired option that has led to the loss of pictures from memory card on Mac OS
- As a particular option is clicked, you will be provided with the set of drives present along with memory card
- Put a tick mark on memory card and proceed to Next window, which shows the list of file types that have to be selected for recovery
- After selecting the file types click on Next button that will start the scanning process of memory card
- As soon as the scanning process gets completed the restored list of photos are displayed
- You are provided with the option to preview the pictures before saving them on respective destination location
- Use proper procedure while removing the memory card when it is connected to Mac computer
- Install good antivirus application to prevent the memory card from virus infection
- Keep backup of all the photos in a separate drive