Recover files, folders from lost partitions, formatted partitions or from the Mac drives that do not mount. The application uses minimal system resources to recover data from such Apple Mac volumes.
Unleash the power of the fastest file recovery software to undelete your most important deleted file or the files deleted after emptying recycle bin. This easy to use application for Windows can recover all type of files
How to Retrieve Video Files on Mac Computer?
Watching videos on your PC, digital camera or mobile phones has gained popularity after the introduction of hard drives and memory cards with large storage capacity. Nowadays, many users prefer to download videos or movies of their choice, and store it on their computer or mobile phones so that they can watch it anytime they want. This has been made possible due to the high capacity storage devices that are available these days such as hard drives, external hard drives, memory cards, USB drives etc. Although having a video on your Mac computer is an advantage, the problem occurs when these video files get deleted or lost.
What could be the reasons for loss of video files?
The video files are large in size, so they occupy more space on the storage device when compared to other files. This makes the video file highly prone data loss or corruption due to below mentioned reasons:
- Loss of video files takes place while transferring them from Mac system to external storage drive or vice versa due to interruptions like power failures, system issues or sudden removal of external storage drive
- Video files may get accidentally deleted from removal media like USB drive or memory cards when connected to Mac system.Video files are not moved to Trash and get deleted in this case
- Also emptying Trash on Mac without checking for important files would delete video files
- Formatting or corruption of storage drive containing video files due to virus infections and other drive errors can lead to loss of videos
However, a few years before there is no other solution rather than to get anxious about the loss of videos, but solution is not same now. You problem is easily resolved with the help of a good professional data recovery software.
Which Software to Use?
Yodot Mac Photo Recovery is an advanced utility to that can successfully get back lost and deleted videos on Mac OS X machines. Regardless of the file format or the type of scenario, this application completely scans the drive for identifying and restoring videos files back. It retains its quality and resolution of video files intact during the recovery process. It can recover all popular video file formats like AVI, MP4, MOV, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, RM, M4V, 3G2, etc from all storage media. In addition to videos, it is capable of recovering photos, RAW image files and music file formats after unexpected loss.
Steps to Get Back Video Files on Mac Computer
- Download Yodot Mac Photo Recovery software and install it to your system
- As soon as the software gets installed, run it to start the recovery of videos on your Mac
- You can see two options on the main screen i.e. “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”
- Select any one option according to the situation you have faced
- Once you select appropriate option, the software displays the drives that are present in your Mac Machine
- Select the drive from where you want to recover the video files and then click on Next”
- The application now starts scanning the selected storage drive and displays all the files present in the drive.
- Select the files that you want to recover and click on “Next”
- As you go further, you can see all the recoverable files in two view types namely “Data Type” and “File Type”
- Select the video files by making use of these two view options
- At last save recovered video files in the desired location
Precautions to avoid loss of video files
- The drive from which videos are to be recovered should not be used actively to store new data
- The software should not be installed on the drive from which you lost data so that there will not be any further damage to the data
- Scan your drive and remove harmful viruses by making use of a good antivirus software
- Keep the backup of important files, it will be helpful when you lose or delete files in future