Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
Convert OST to PST File after Error OST File Does Not Exist
"OST (Offline Storage Table) file of Microsoft Outlook application is associated with the Exchange server. This has got an excellent feature as it allows users to work offline when there is problem in the Exchange Server side or when the network is down. Through Outlook, i.e. the OST file, information can be passed on or shared in the form of email, messages, attachment, notes, etc. However, as we all know that at one point of time, you may face a situation where in your OST file may generate an error ‘OST file does not exist’ which in turn causes loss of data saved in the OST file and to make matters worse, your work is delayed"
What are the main scenarios that cause OST file does not exist error on Windows OS?
- Oversized OST file: If the size of the OST file increases from the prescribed limit, this leads to corruption of the OST file as a result of which it generates an error stating that OST file does not exist
- Virus infection: If there is virus attack or any kind of malware infection in the OST file then there are chances that the OST file may get damaged, generating OST file does not exist error when it is being accessed
- Bad Sectors: Presence of more number of bad sectors on the hard drive can also damage the OST file that is saved in the system. Once the OST file gets corrupted, you may receive an error “OST file does not exist”
Facing the above issues is sure to give you some hard time. Trying out various techniques for solving this form of error go in vain. Don’t lose hope, as repair of OST file can be done and it can be easily converted to its respective PST file format for further usage. Read on to know more about the best OST to PST converter program.
Ultimate OST to PST Converter:
Yodot OST to PST Converter can be considered as the most reliable third party application for converting OST file to its respective PST file formation on Widows system respectively. Make use of the simple user interface and advanced list of options to easily convert OST file that shows an error indicating OST file does not exist. This utility effectively supports the conversion of OST files created on various versions of Microsoft Outlook application like Microsoft Exchange 5.0, Microsoft Exchange 5.5, Microsoft Exchange 2000, Microsoft Exchange 2003, Microsoft Exchange 2007, Microsoft Exchange 2010 Servers without causing any loss to the information stored in it. This application can be easily installed on various versions of Windows operating systems like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 respectively. If any assistance is needing in converting OST file to its PST file format, you can always get in touch with the technical team who will resolve your issue in a minimum amount of time.
Follow the simple steps to convert OST to PST after error OST file does not exist:
- Download and install Yodot OST to PST Converter software on your system by logging in as local system administrator
- Run the software with the help of shortcut icon provided on the main screen of the utility
- From the main screen you get two options i.e. “Open OST File“ and “Find OST File”
- Select “Open OST File” if exact location of OST file is known
- Or, select “Find OST File” if location of OST file is unknown
- From the next tab select the destination location were the converted OST file has to be saved
- At last click on “Convert” button to start conversion process
- After conversion process gets completed, you will receive confirmation message “OST file conversion is successfully completed”
- User can view the set of items present in the converted PST file respectively
- Always update your antivirus protection to prevent malware / virus attack
- Maintain backup of an extra PST file just in case if it gets damaged
- Keep proper power backup to avoid sudden system shutdown