Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Simple and easy to use Macintosh app designed to recover data from accidentally formatted Volumes, deleted or lost partitions. The simple Apple finder style display of data after recovery helps in locating and easy restoration of data.
Convert OST to PST after Outlook.OST Was Not Closed Properly Error
Dependency over Microsoft Office Outlook is increasing day by day as it provides diverse range of features to users like accessing data in offline mode, setting reminders, archiving data safely and many more. In order to work in offline mode, Outlook consists of data file called OST. When you connect Outlook with internet, this OST file synchronizes with Server and makes it possible to access data in online mode successfully.
However, inspite of its advanced features Outlook users may face some unexpected logical errors and issues in OST file. Let us discuss one of such error message:
“The Outlook.OST file was not closed properly; this file is being checked for problems.”
This kind of error in MS Outlook appears due to numerous reasons. Some of main reasons for ‘Outlook.ost file was not closed properly’ error include abrupt termination of Outlook while some of operations are running in background, unexpected system shutdown due to power loss while accessing Outlook data in offline mode or improper termination of Outlook because of issues that arise in Outlook data file.
In some scenarios, this type of errors may corrupt Outlook OST file and blocks default conversion or synchronization of data from offline mode to online mode i.e OST to PST file conversion process. In case you are searching for a solution to this sort of problem, then find relevant application that can successfully convert OST to PST after error Outlook.OST file was not closed properly on Windows computer.
OST to PST Conversion Tool:
Yodot OST to PST Converter software is the best choice to convert Outlook OST file showing error into a healthy Outlook PST file on Windows computer. This application easily converts OST to PST file format after error Outlook.ost file was not closed properly by utilizing advanced technologies and algorithms integrated in it. One can find default OST to PST conversion process by fixing issues in Outlook OST file after any error message. This OST file converter utility mends corrupted Outlook.ost file and recovers all Outlook items such as emails, contacts, calendar items, notes, journals, etc on Windows computer. It can even convert OST file by fixing error OST file is in use and cannot be accessed; OST file is not offline folder file and other errors efficiently. This program is designed with read-only feature that provides secure and safe Outlook OST to PST file conversion process. You can run this application on Windows PCs or laptops running with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Steps to convert OST to PST file after error Outlook.ost file was not closed properly:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter program and install it to Windows desktop / laptop
- Launch the application and follow the guidelines present on main screen
- In main screen, you will find two options, "Open OST File” and “Find OST File”
- Click on "Open OST File" option to browse erroneous Outlook.ost file; in case you know about its absolute location or choose “Find OST File” option in order to search for inaccessible Outlook OST file
- Next, browse for the target location to save the converted Outlook OST file
- Then, click on “Convert” button to start the conversion process
- The software initiates converting the corrupt Outlook.OST file and after finishing this process, you will get message like “OST file conversion completed”
- Finally open the MS Outlook application and import the newly created Outlook.pst file to access your Outlook data
- Do not exist from Microsoft Office Outlook suddenly while some tasks are running in background
- Don’t be in hurry burry while accessing Outlook application soon after launching i
- Maintain quality anti-virus software to keep your system free from viruses