Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
How to Resolve Exchange Error Object Could Not Be Found?
Microsoft Exchange Server is one of the most popular collaborative and messaging servers in the world. It is used by business organizations utilizing Microsoft infrastructure solutions. The Microsoft Exchange server is basically the power behind all the amazing features of Microsoft Outlook. If you want to access data from the MS Exchange Server mailbox, then you have to synchronize the .ost file with Exchange Server. The synchronization of OST file with Exchange Server means you are imitating data between Server and offline folder file that is .ost file. An Outlook .ost file is an exact replica of Exchange server mailbox that is stored on the client system. When synchronization between Exchange Server and OST file takes place, the .ost file that is stored on client system will automatically get converted into .pst files and gets updated with all the changes made in Exchange server. Similarly the Exchange server is updated with the changes that are made in OST file.
But if somehow the synchronization process fails, the conversion of OST to PST files cannot be completed successfully. Due to this improper synchronization, the OST files can get corrupted and become inaccessible. So at this situation you can’t access your corrupted OST file and you need to use OST to PST conversion utility to convert corrupted OST file to PST file.
What happens when you try to synchronize OST file with Exchange Server?
If you try to synchronize OST file with the Exchange Server in Microsoft Outlook the error message “0x8004010F an object could not be found” can be encountered in Sync issues directory of MS Outlook. When you try to send mails even after receiving the above error message, you may get the following error messages in Outlook “Task ‘Microsoft Exchange Server’ reported error (0x8004010F): ‘The operation failed. An object could not be found.’” This behavior results in the end of synchronization processes and you cannot associate with the Exchange Server. Finally, it stops OST to PST file conversion process on client system.
Basic cause for “0x8004010F an object could not be found” error is mentioned below:
- Offline address book list has a missing or incorrect address list
- The OST file on the local system is either corrupted or inaccessible
- Multiple OAB versions folder exists of the same type
To resolve this problem view Properties in Address lists and check the settings of the Exchange server manager, verify the address list validity. If the list is not valid then you can add the new list. But many of the time this method fails. In this situation one should use email conversion software, which converts the corrupted OST file into accessible PST file on your system.
OST to PST Conversion Software:
Yodot OST to PST Converter is email conversion software that uses advanced scanning techniques to efficiently convert OST files to PST files. This software is a read-only tool that doesn’t modifies the original OST file during conversion process, rather it reads source OST file and converts it into a new PST file. This email conversion tool has an ability to convert corrupted or healthy OST file to Outlook readable PST file. The conversion is very simple and you can also restore all your Emails, Contacts, Email attachments, Calendar items, tasks, journals, notes etc. after converting OST to PST file on Windows operating system.
How to use Yodot OST to PST Converter on Windows system?
- Download and install Yodot OST to PST Converter software on your windows computer
- Launch the software either by using shortcut or by from start menu
- In main screen you get two options i.e. “Open OST File“ and “Find OST File”
- Select “Open OST File” if you know the exact location of OST file on your system
- Else, select “Find OST File” if you don’t know the exact location of OST file on your system
- In next screen you can browse for destination path to store the converted OST file
- Click on “Convert” button to start conversion process
- After conversion, you will receive a confirmation message like “OST file conversion completed”
Things to remember:
- Regularly update antivirus application in order to protect your OST files from virus or malware infection
- Don’t try to manually synchronize OST file that are present in your system with MS Exchange server
- Reduce the size of OST file by removing the unwanted contents to increase the performance of Microsoft Outlook