Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Simple and easy to use Macintosh app designed to recover data from accidentally formatted Volumes, deleted or lost partitions. The simple Apple finder style display of data after recovery helps in locating and easy restoration of data.
How to Convert Outlook 2007 OST after File Size Issues?
“Hi, my office desktop is installed with Outlook 2007 that is configured to work in offline mode. Since I was using Outlook from long back, I had not removed old and unwanted items from OST file which has now resulted to some file size issues. When I tried to view and move certain emails in Outlook, it stopped responding by showing error that is file size issues to be resolved. Now, when I start Outlook, OST file is not loading and thus I am unable to access any of the mail data from Outlook 2007 OST file. Can anyone please help me to resolve OST file size issue in Outlook 2007? Please help.”
There are many factors that diminish the working ability of Outlook 2007 on Windows computers. While using Outlook 2007 in offline mode, users may encounter number of problems like file size issue as mentioned in above example. Outlook 2007 OST file may render errors related to file size when the file reaches extreme limit, crossing which the file may get corrupt or inaccessible. For Outlook 2007 maximum file size limit is 4GB, so when OST file reaches approximately 4GB size it might create problems like:
- Freezing of Outlook in the middle of email send / receive activities
- Hanging frequently while synchronizing OST file to Exchange Server mailbox
- Sudden termination of Outlook 2007 when any task is being performed
- Showing errors on Outlook start up
When Outlook starts to act in unfamiliar way as mentioned here, the OST file may get damaged severely after which no data will be accessible from it. In this kind of situation one might have to lose useful information from Outlook 2007 OST file. But not anymore because Outlook 2007 OST that is corrupt due to file size issues can be resolved by converting it to PST file format using efficient converter program.
Best utility for converting Outlook 2007 OST after file size issues:
According to many experts, Yodot OST to PST Converter is the best program to convert Outlook 2007 OST file that render file size problems. Its read-only algorithms help to convert Outlook 2007 OST file after file size issues just in a click and create a new healthy PST file without losing single item from OST file. It supports to convert OST file to PST after internal error, OST file is not an offline folder file error, OST file is in use and cannot be accessed error, this data file has not been configured error, OST file not found error, ost file cannot be updated error etc. This is best utility for converting Outlook OST data files created on Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 MS Office versions. Also, this OST to PST file conversion program is compatible to work on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 OS based computers without much trouble.
Guidelines to convert OST to PST after Outlook 2007 OST file size issues:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter program on your Windows computer
- Install the program and run it according to given instructions
- In main screen click Open OST File or Find OST File options based on your knowledge about OST file location on system drive
- After choosing the OST file that has file size issues and need to be converted, click next
- Software repairs all issues of Outlook 2007 OST file and converts to PST file
- When this process ends, mention the destination path to store resulting PST file and click on Convert button
- Frequently remove unwanted items from Outlook 2007 OST file before it creates any issues
- Keep backup of healthy OST file from Outlook 2007 to avoid OST corruption due to file size issues