Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Simple and easy to use Macintosh app designed to recover data from accidentally formatted Volumes, deleted or lost partitions. The simple Apple finder style display of data after recovery helps in locating and easy restoration of data.
How to Convert OST to PST after Error Outlook Cannot Start OST File?
“Whenever I try loading Outlook OST file I receive an error and Outlook will not start OST file. The error says, ‘Cannot open your default email folder: The file is not an Outlook data file (.ost)’. I am not able to access my mail items on Outlook. Is there possible method to resolve Outlook will not start OST error?”
Microsoft Outlook may fail start OST file by showing different types of error messages. When Outlook is unable to start / open OST file, it signifies that OST file is damaged under any unknown circumstance. Outlook will not start OST file error usually encounters when Outlook OST is corrupted because of:
- Incorrect Outlook termination as a result of power surge when OST file is active
- Bad media spots at the location where Outlook OST file is saved
- When OST file is incorrectly imported / exported on Outlook
- Exchange Server synchronization error
- OST file header damage due to malware intrusion or registry error on Windows system
When Microsoft Outlook throws cannot start OST file error, user may lose accessibility of emails and other mail attributes. But, making use of inbuilt integrity check tool (ScanOST) may resolve the error in such times. Unfortunately, if OST file damage is severe, then ScanOST or even ScanPST tools will not help you to fix the issue. In such case, converting this error displaying OST file to healthy PST file is the best remedy.
Error showing OST to PST converter program:
To easily convert OST file to PST file format after error Outlook will not start OST file, the most suggestive software is Yodot OST to PST Converter. This program is developed by team of experts and resourceful algorithms to safely convert OST file to PST after fixing various error messages. Along with converting unreadable OST file, this tool can fix OST file indexing error, OST file cannot be opened error, invalid OST file error, OST file access denied error, cannot read OST file error, etc. by converting it to healthy PST file. One can make use of this tool to convert OST files on Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2000 versions that are associated with Microsoft Exchange 5.5, 5.0, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions. All Windows users whose computers are running with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 and Server 2003 operating systems can make use of this reliable software.
Guidelines for conversion of error showing OST file to PST:
- Download and install Yodot OST to PST Converter program on your Windows system
- Next, in main screen, click for ‘Open OST File’ or ‘Find OST File’ accordingly to choose your error displaying OST file
- After choosing required OST file, click next and commence scanning process
- Once scanning finishes, browse for a destination path to store converted file and click on ‘Convert’ button
- Next, view your new PST file contents after conversion in Preview mode
- Save this converted file to mentioned location by purchasing product key
- Avoid mistakes that would corrupt OST file on MS Outlook
- Do not abruptly terminate Outlook when synchronizing with Exchange Server or while working on OST file contents