Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
Troubleshooting Service Specific Error 0 (0x0) in OST File
OST is abbreviation given for Offline Storage Table present in Microsoft Outlook application. The OST file is similar to PST file as it contains all the mails, addresses and other information that can be found in PST file. OST file comes into picture when the information present on the Server side has to be updated on the client side.
However, users may face problems in several attempts to connect to Microsoft Exchange Server and they repeatedly keep on getting Server specific error 0 (0x0). Well this is for sure irritating as it denies access to the OST file thereby making your work stand still. Before you proceed further, make sure that you have not faced any of the below mentioned scenarios. If you have any of these situations, then a best converter tool is a must to take care of your OST file.
Some of the reasons that lead to error 0 (0x0) in OST file on Windows OS are:
- Network-related issues that do not allow you to connect to MS Exchange Server
Sometimes there will be a situation, where network won’t allow you to connect to MS Exchange Server. This may be due to internet break down or result of low internet connectivity or firewall problem
- Synchronization problems with Exchange Server
When the users try to synchronize their account with the Exchange Server, they may face certain problems or the synchronization process might stop and can damage your OST file
- Corruption of Exchange mailbox
Your Exchange mailbox may get corrupted as a result of virus infection or due to over sizing of OST file due to which access to OST file is blocked. There is no need to worry at all. This error on OST file would have surely damaged OST file and this OST file damage can be fixed effectively in minimum time with effective service of Yodot OST to PST Converter application.
Best solution to get rid of OST file error
Yodot OST to PST Converter is the well known utility used for converting OST file to PST file. This tool is designed with the best algorithms to easily fix error 0 (0x0) in OST file by converting OST to PST file format; users can recover all the mails and other information from converted PST file format. Yodot OST to PST Converter has the ability to convert OST file to PST even if it has been encrypted and password protected for security reasons. The software can successfully convert OST files connected to Microsoft Exchange versions 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 on all Windows operating systems like Vista, XP, 7, 8, Server 2003 and 2008.
Steps to convert OST file showing error 0 (0x0) to PST file:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter tool on your Windows computer
- Install the tool with the help of simple instructions
- On completion of the installation process, run the program
- In the main screen of application, there are two options Open OST File and Find OST File
- Click on Open OST File, if location of OST file is known
- Find OST File if OST file location on computer is not known to you
- Now, select required destination to save the converted OST file
- By clicking on Convert button, the utility starts to convert and fix file errors in OST file
- After the completion of the conversion process, view the converted OST file
- Follow proper procedure while exiting Outlook application
- Avoid compressing OST file using third party tool as it might damage its contents
- Have a good knowledge on how Outlook OST file works before using it