Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Simple and easy to use Macintosh app designed to recover data from accidentally formatted Volumes, deleted or lost partitions. The simple Apple finder style display of data after recovery helps in locating and easy restoration of data.
Change MS Outlook OST file to PST
Microsoft Office Outlook offers facility to perform set of operations even in the absence of internet connection. The cash form of Outlook data file i.e. OST file can provide this service in Outlook application. In the presence of network connection, respective Outlook OST file synchronizes its data from Exchange Server database and shared to corresponding Outlook PST file to work in online mode.
However, there are chances of Outlook OST file getting affected by various factors. This can indeed make Microsoft Outlook application to stop working both in online as well as offline mode, as required Exchange Server data won’t be load in Outlook OST file. Let us discuss certain causes for malfunctioning of Outlook OST file:
- Interruptions during Outlook OST file data synchronization process might lead to OST file corruption
- Outlook OST file might get damaged due to malicious virus infection, header corruption, oversizing issues and lot more difficulties
- Logical errors, abnormal termination of Outlook in offline mode, improper up-gradation of Outlook and other related factors can make it inaccessible
If Outlook OST file doesn’t open properly or Outlook application is not working as intended in offline mode, then user might get various error messages related to that issue. In such scenarios, Outlook user may lose access to Outlook OST file data. However, one can get access to not opening OST file data by converting it to PST file format. Make use of suitable OST to PST converter tool available in internet to change corrupt Outlook OST file to PST.
Tool to change Outlook OST to PST:
You can convert inaccessible Outlook OST file to PST file using Yodot OST to PST Converter software productively. This application can be used to convert invalid OST file that corrupted / damaged / broken for any reasons on Windows computers. It scans Outlook OST file deeply to fix issues then convert it to PST and automatically recover all mailbox items, calendar elements, contact list, notes, tasks, journals and many more Outlook attributes. It can support conversion of unreadable OST file to PST file on Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions. You can execute Outlook OST to PST file conversion process on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 operating systems.
Simple steps for converting Outlook OST to PST file:
- Download and install Yodot OST to PST Converter tool on Windows computer
- Up on completion of installation process, you can view shortcut icon on Windows desktop
- Launch installed software tool and follow instructions that are available on every screen
- From main screen click on “Open OST File” option if you know the location of OST file or “Find OST File” if you not aware where it is located
- Once Outlook OST file is selected, in the next screen specify destination path to store converted OST file i.e. PST
- Then hit on “Convert” button and wait for repair process to get completed
- Once OST file conversion gets over, a notification is displayed stating that the conversion process is completed successfully
Tips to be considered:
- Maintain good power backup while working on Outlook OST file or while OST file is syncing with Exchange Server
- Use good antivirus protection on Windows PC to avoid suspicious viruses infection on OST file
- Keep backup of Outlook OST file to overcome OST file corruption issues