Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
How to Convert Outlook 2003 OST to PST File?
Imagine a world without instant messaging and email communication. You can hardly imagine any field be it home or office that does not use the services of emails and messaging applications. One application that has survived in the world of email communication is MS Office Outlook. According to a recent study conducted, Microsoft Outlook happens to be the most used email client by both professional and personal communication.
Microsoft Office Outlook application exists in several versions, let us consider Outlook 2003. Similar to other versions, MS Outlook 2003 contains two data files such as OST (offline mode) and PST (online mode). As Outlook offers users to perform certain tasks in offline mode(in the absence of internet), when network connection resumes the synchronization process takes place between Exchange Server and the data of OST file will be shared to the PST file successfully to work in online mode.
But, during the synchronization process if any communication errors or interruptions occurs then there is a chance of OST file corruption. Apart from synchronization issues, the OST file may get corrupt due to virus/malware infection, OST file oversizing issues and other related problems. In such circumstances, Microsoft Outlook won’t allow users to access their Outlook profile containing valuable information. In order to overcome troubles related to OST files, users have to fix that OST file by converting it to compatible PST file. One can go for Yodot OST to PST converter to resolve this kind of difficulties.
MS 2003 OST to PST Converter:
Yodot OST to PST Converter is best choice for all the professionals who have encountered Microsoft Outlook 2003 OST file corruption as a result of the scenarios that are mentioned above. Designed with most effective graphical user interface, you can easily convert and restore Exchange mail box items like mails, contacts, notes, archive folder and other items from corrupt Microsoft 2003 OST file. The special feature of this software is that it is a read only application which ensures that no damage is done to the original OST file structure during the conversion process. Other than Exchange 2003 OST file, this OST to PST converter tool supports the conversion of MS Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2007 and Exchange 2010 on Windows OS respectively.
Follow the simple steps for converting 2003 OST to PST are:
- First of all the user must be logged in as local system administrator
- Download and install the Yodot OST to PST Converter on Windows computer
- After completion of installation process, you can preview the shortcut icon on the desktop
- Launch the tool and follow the instructions that are provided on the main screen
- Click on Open OST File if you know the location of the OST file or Find OST File if you don’t know the location
- Once the OST file is selected, in the next screen it will be prompted for the user to select the destination path in which the converted OST file should be saved
- Click on Convert button and wait for repair process to get completed
- On completion of the OST file conversion, a message is displayed stating that the conversion process is completed successfully
- Stop using unknown third party application for OST to PST conversion
- Install good antivirus protection to prevent deadly viruses infection on your system
- Keep good source of power backup so that there is no abrupt system shutdown while OST file syncing with Exchange Server