Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
How to Convert OST File to PST in Outlook 2013?
Nowadays, communication has become the key to success of any large and small organization and majority of them prefer Microsoft as their email client. There are many versions of Outlook OST file and 2013 OST file is the latest one, which is preferred by most of the users to organize and manage their daily work. Like all Microsoft Outlook versions, OST 2013 file enables you to work in the offline mode when the connection to the Exchange Server is not made. But the drawback of OST 2013 file is that it possesses the issue of inaccessibility. This problem may arise due to OST 2013 file corruption.
To know briefly about OST 2013 file corruption, let us consider a scenario wherein you were trying to access your account on Exchange Server, but at that moment you got an error message that “Operation failed. Microsoft Office Outlook could not access the specified folder location”. This has interrupted synchronization process with Exchange server and stopped in the half way. You thought it might work after sometime, but for your surprise it did not work. You were very nervous as you wanted to forward important mail to your client by synchronizing it to exchange server. Now, you may wonder how to remove error message from your Outlook OST 2013 file.
Well, there is a solution for your problem. In order to see Outlook OST 2013 file in working state, you have to first convert it to PST using converter software. There are many situations which indicate that you should convert OST 2013 file to PST as listed below:
- Converting OST 2013 to PST file helps in migrating data from one place to another. It is very helpful in case your organization is shifting or you want to move your data to another computer
- While working with an MS Outlook OST 2013 file, you might come across error message and Outlook does not respond at that time. In such case you need to convert OST 2013 file to PST to revert back Outlook to normal state
- MS-Exchange server can unexpectedly crash due to virus attacks, power failure, or any other unforeseen reason. A severe crash to Microsoft Exchange server could land you nowhere and interrupt the process of synchronization
Outlook OST 2013 conversion application:Yodot OST to PST Convertersoftware helps users to convert Outlook 2013 file to PST and regains its data including emails, attachment, Tasks, Notes, Calendars, contacts etc. It is the efficient solution to convert OST to PST in new location and that too without any delay. Apart from moving attributes from OST to PST, it will also assist you to move each and every element of emails like, subject, CC, BCC, date, time etc. It does not affect any attachment like TXT, HTML, RTF and other data stored on Outlook OST 2013 file. Once it finishes conversion process, it will make OST data readable together with every single folder present in it. Along with Outlook OST 2013 file, it can also convert OST to PST in Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 and 2000 on computer running with Windows Server 2008, 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 operating systems.
Steps to convert Outlook OST 2013 to PST file format:
- Download the software on your Windows computer
- Install the application and run it to start with conversion process
- On the main screen click “ Open OST File” if you know exact location of OST 2013 file
- Otherwise click on “Find OST File” option to search for the file
- After selecting OST file click upon “Convert” option
- The application now starts to convert your OST 2013 to PST and displays a message after successful conversion
- At last select destination location to save converted OST file
Tips to Remember:
- By making use of UPS it can be possible to avoid sudden system shutdown problems caused by power failure
- Do not click on “X” mark instead hit on “File” and choose “Exit” option to close Outlook 2013 file