Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Simple and easy to use Macintosh app designed to recover data from accidentally formatted Volumes, deleted or lost partitions. The simple Apple finder style display of data after recovery helps in locating and easy restoration of data.
Bad OST File to PST File Converter
“Hi all, my Outlook profile is not opening when I try to open it. I am getting error message that Outlook won’t connect to Exchange Server. I have lots of important data in Outlook account and I do not have backup of Outlook data files. Please help me resolve bad Outlook OST file issue and get back PST file to working condition. Thanks in advance…”
Above may be the case with many users while trying to access their Outlook profile. Outlook will be having OST as well as PST files; OST is offline file and you can work on Outlook and connect to internet when you want to sync your data. Whereas PST is the file format usually on which you work. Outlook doesn’t work when PST file is corrupt; it works neither when OST file turns bad as given in above scenario. When OST files get corrupted, Outlook could not sync with Exchange Server to update data. You may not send or receive any data in that situation or Outlook doesn’t open only. To avoid such situations, you should know some common scenarios which corrupts Outlook OST file given as follows.
Common scenarios leading to bad OST file are:
- OST file when infected by viruses, it turn bad and doesn’t function properly resulting in inaccessibility of its data
- When OST file exceeds stipulated file size limit, then it stops working and shows bad behavior
- Abrupt system shutdown when Outlook OST file is in use results in bad OST file
- Compatibility issues with Outlook if you have migrated OST to another system on which you were using lower version of Outlook could make OST file to exhibit bad behavior
Whatever may be the situation in which OST turns bad, you can get data from Outlook OST file to working state by transforming it to PST file using Yodot OST to PST Converter on your PCs.
Bad OST to PST file converter software:
Conversion of bad OST to PST is very easy using Yodot OST to PST Converter software. This utility comes with lots of great features making conversion process simple. You can convert Exchange OST to PST in various situations as given above. This tool helps you convert OST to PST and recover its attributes like emails, contacts, reminders, tasks, etc. This OST to PST converter program is capable of converting even healthy OST files to PST file for any purpose. This software supports conversion of OST files created using MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 OS versions. Try the software today for more details.
Steps to convert bad OST file to PST file:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter software and install it on your computer
- Run installed tool and from main screen, select “Open OST File”; or “Find OST File” to locate bad OST file. Then click on “Next” to proceed to next screen
- Browse bad OST file to select and click on “Convert” option to begin conversion process
- Software starts scanning and fixes the issues with OST file and converts it to PST file format
- Once the OST file is converted to PST, you will get a message “OST file conversion completed”
- Backup Outlook OST file on regular basis and convert it to PST when you want to migrate Outlook data file to another PC
- Keep scanning your computer periodically whenever any changes are made on the system and avoid OST file corruption