Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Simple and easy to use Macintosh app designed to recover data from accidentally formatted Volumes, deleted or lost partitions. The simple Apple finder style display of data after recovery helps in locating and easy restoration of data.
Converting Invalid OST File to PST File
“I use Outlook in offline mode on my office desktop and the offline folder file has saved numerous emails, tasks, notes, contacts etc. Since from many days, Outlook was rendering trouble during startup and finally today it stopped working. As I try to open Outlook, error pops out saying that OST file is invalid and cannot be opened. What should I do to resolve this error with Microsoft Outlook? Kindly suggest some productive tips.”
Microsoft Outlook is the best applications to manage emails and other mail data on system hard drive without much difficulty. Users can access mail account items even when there is no network connectivity and the mail items in offline mode will get saved in .ost file format. OST file is same as PST file of Outlook for storing user account data. However, like PST file even this OST file is prone to corruption issues in the events like:
- Improper import / export of OST file
- If OST file is used by roaming user account (accessing Outlook mail account from any system)
- Malware intrusion on system hard drive that holds OST file
- Errors while synchronizing OST file with Exchange Server mailbox
- Abrupt Outlook termination or incorrect upgrade of Outlook version
All these circumstances may end up in damaging OST file. When user tries to open such damaged OST file, Outlook may throw errors stating that OST file is invalid. To resolve invalid OST file error in Outlook, user should convert the file to healthy PST file using third party OST to PST conversion software.
Invalid OST to PST converter program:
Yodot OST to PST Converter is the suitable software to convert invalid OST file to healthy PST file. This software can convert inactive OST file to PST file by extracting all mail items from OST file without causing any damage. Along with invalid or corrupt OST file, it is capable of converting oversized OST file to PST on Outlook that is synchronized with Exchange Server 2003, 2000, 2007, 5.0, 5.5 and 2010 versions. This utility can convert OST files on Windows computers working with MS Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Server 2003 operating systems.
Steps to convert invalid OST file to PST file:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter program on your Windows computer where invalid OST file is saved
- Next, run this utility as per given instructions
- In main screen, click on “Open OST File” or ‘Find OST File” option to start with conversion process
- Browse for your invalid OST file on system hard drive using Find button
- Then click next so that software scans invalid OST file to fix issues
- When scanning ends, browse for destination path where you wish to save converted OST file as PST and click on ‘Convert’ button
- Now, converted file in PST format will get displayed along with its attributes
- Save this converted file by purchasing product key
- Recurrently backup Outlook OST file to avoid unexpected OST file loss or corruption issues
- Make use of powerful antivirus tool to get rid of viruses on system hard drive that can corrupt OST file