Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
How to Convert OST to PST File after Sync Error?
Microsoft Outlook is a very reliable and trustworthy application primarily used for mailing purpose and one can also maintain emails, contacts, journals, calendar entries and many more for official purpose. Many a times Outlook serves as the main source of communication between an employee and organization. This application can also be used to save a copy of all data that are done online in the form of OST file. OST files are called as Offline Storage Table that offers users to work offline on emails, contacts and various other Outlook attributes. And when the Server connection is regained, this OST file synchronizes with Exchange Server, so that all modifications are updated to the Server.
However, sometimes there is a risk associated while working on OST files. During synchronization, if any interruption occurs in forma of power failure, forceful system termination, network inconsistency etc. Your OST file becomes corrupt, usually OST file corruption results in Outlook inaccessibility and further leads to mail and other attribute deletion from OST file. In such cases you need to convert OST file after sync error to a valid PST (Personal Storage Table). Other than sync error, there are numerous other reasons behind OST file corruption some of them are:
- OST Header Corruption: The header of an OST file contains few vital information of the OST file, hence any damaged to OST file component will result in OST file corruption
- Outlook Upgrade: Upgrading Outlook Exchange server from older version to a newer version is also a reason behind OST file corruption
- Other Reasons: Other reasons include virus infection, database corruption, improper server termination, Exchange server crash and so on.
However as mentioned before this corruption can be fixed by converting the corrupt OST into a valid Outlook PST file. There are many applications which can be used for conversion purpose but Yodot OST to PST Converter is recommended to safely convert OST to PST file.
Yodot OST to PST Converter has been specially designed to convert corrupt OST file into a healthy PST file. The best thing about the software is that, by default it recovers all deleted emails, contacts, journals, notes, tasks and other items during the conversion purpose. Furthermore, it converts OST file created using all Microsoft Exchange versions including MS Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and Exchange 2010.
Direction to convert OST to PST file after sync errors:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter software and install it to your Windows computer / laptop
- Run the tool and follow the main screen steps
- The main screen displays two options, "Open OST File” and “Find OST File”
- Make use of "Open OST File" option to choose your OST file, if you know its exact location or use “Find OST File” option to search for your exchange OST file
- Browse for the destination location to save the converted OST to PST file
- Hit “Convert” button to initiate the conversion process
- The software starts converting the OST file, after which it shows a notification message like “OST file conversion completed”
- Update your antivirus application to remove viruses
- Close Microsoft Outlook before conversion process