Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
Conversion of OST to PST after Internal Error
“Hello everyone, I use MS Outlook 2010 to manage my mail accounts in offline mode. Hence, I have created Offline folder OST file on it. But, today as I click on Outlook to access many of my important emails, I’m been invited with a message called, Outlook internal error 0000000E. I even tried to convert this inaccessible OST file to PST, but it didn’t work. Can anyone please suggest me how to fix this internal error on Outlook OST file and to convert it to PST file? Thanks in advance.”
Microsoft Outlook, one of the leading email client is used on each and every computer to manage mail accounts. And most of the employees of business sectors use Outlook just to manage their mail accounts in Offline mode by creating OST file with the help of Exchange Server. As all know that, OST file is the duplicate copy of data from Exchange mail account and changes made to OST file contents should be synchronized with Exchange Server account in order to update it. Unfortunately, this OST file on one’s system drive can get corrupt in number of ways and might throw error as mentioned in the above scenario. So, here let us know more about Internal Error code 0000000E on MS Outlook.
What is Internal Error (code=0000000E) and what causes this error on Outlook:
Along with online mode, Outlook is also designed to work in offline mode by creating OST file on system drive. All changes made to the data present in Outlook OST file on system will get updated in Exchange Server mailbox soon after re-establishing connection between them. This process is referred as Synchronization with Exchange Server. Certain times, due to errors during synchronization OST file gets corrupt and then throws the error message, Internal error code=0000000E. On some computers, the same internal error might get displayed with code=00000003. Apart from error / interrupted synchronization, Outlook can also throw the above error when OST file is corrupt due to reasons like:
- Abrupt termination of Outlook / system due to power surge or forceful shutdown process
- OST file exceeding its limited file size
- Incorrect preferences settings in Outlook
- Abnormal way of creating OST file
- Unorthodox way of changing Outlook version from old to newer
- Malware intrusion
- Hard drive crash due to file system corruption or increasing bad sectors
When Outlook OST file is inaccessible due to internal error; then inbuilt integrity check tool, ScanOST might get handy in fixing that OST. But, most of the times Scanost.exe fails to fix severe corruption issues of OST file. Also, this integrity check tool is not available in Outlook 2010 and its above versions. Hence, it is recommended to use third party tools to fix Outlook internal error by converting that OST file to PST.
Tool to convert OST to PST after internal error on Outlook:
Yodot OST to PST Converter is the right solution to convert OST to PST file after internal error on Outlook. This excellent conversion tool even fixes various irregularities of OST file before converting it to healthy PST file. Thus, the tool is capable of converting corrupted, error showing and encrypted OST file on Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 version with utmost ease. One can use this program on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 2008 and Windows 8 OS based computers and laptops.
Steps to covert OST file showing internal error:
- Download the Converter tool on to your Windows PC
- Install and run the utility by clicking on desktop shortcut or from Start menu
- Main screen showing two options ‘Open OST file’ and ‘Find OST file’ gets displayed
- Click on appropriate option to select internal error showing OST file located on system drive
- In next screen, select target location to save converted OST file at the end of process
- Now, click on Convert option to start OST conversion process
- The software fixes all errors with that OST file and successfully converts it to PST file
- After this process, resulted PST file will be accessible from the destination location
Points to be noted:
- Maintain regular backup of updated OST file to get rid of OST file corruption issues
- Employ ingenious antivirus tool to eradicate dreadful viruses from PC hard drive
- While synchronizing OST file with Exchange Server mailbox be perceptive of complete network connection