Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
How to Convert OST File to PST in Outlook 2010?
Microsoft Outlook 2010 is the best mail client application that is widely used in organizations for the purpose of communication or for transferring important files which are attached to the mail. Outlook 2010 is far better and much faster than its previous versions with the addition of new features in it. Outlook application has two types of files called as OST and PST in which all the information about the respective account is stored. OST refers to Offline Storage Table and personal storage table has its abbreviation as PST. OST files are used in Exchange Server and PST is used in Outlook applications where data is shared by the use of internet.
Now after knowing about type of files are present in Outlook, we’ll get to know some details about a product that converts the OST file to PST without altering any data that is stored in it. The need to convert OST to PST file arises, when OST file corrupted or inaccessible due to some unknown issues. You cannot access contents of OST file unless and until you repair it. So, you need to first convert Exchange OST file to Outlook PST file, then fix PST file corruption. Or conversion is required when you have to convert the OST file (Offline Storage File) present at the Exchange server to PST in order to use it with Microsoft Outlook tool.
Tool for converting Outlook 2010 OST file to PST file:
Yodot OST to PST Converter is the best application that is developed with simple graphical user interface to let users to convert their OST file to PST file on their own without seeking any technical assistance. Outlook 2010 OST to PST file conversion can be done in few simple steps without any interruptions on Windows system. With the help of this OST to PST converter, you can effectively analyze the OST file and produce a healthy PST file from which all the information like emails, contacts, calendar, draft, note, journals, tasks, sent items, deleted items, personal folder and all other folders can be accessed easily. This tool supports conversion of OST files, which is password protected or encrypted for security purpose. You may try the demo version of this application and get familiar with the tool and how it works to estimate its performance.
Follow the simple procedures for 2010 OST to PST file conversion:
- Download the application from the link provided in this page
- Install this tool on your Windows computer by logging in as local system administrator and then launch the product from the shortcut icon present on the desktop
- On the main screen of the software, there are two buttons provided like “Open OST File” and “Find OST File”
- Click on Open PST file if you the OST file location on your system or click on Find OST File to let software scan for OST file
- After selecting OST file, in the next screen you will be prompted to select the destination path where you need to save converted OST file as PST and click on Convert button
- In the next window the conversion process takes place and accordingly the progress is displayed
- Once conversion gets completed, you will get confirmation message saying OST file conversion completed
- Avoid using unknown third party applications for OST to PST conversion process
- Install antivirus program to prevent virus infection on your system hard disk