Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
How to Convert OST to PST on Windows 8?
Picture this situation: You were using OST file on your Windows 8 computer for carrying out tasks related to your business. One fine morning, you tried to synchronize OST file with Microsoft Exchange server to send and receive emails from your business partners. But instead of synchronizing, you got an error message that “Outlook cannot sync to server”. Assuming that it is a network problem, you thought of synchronizing OST file after sometime. But each time you tried to synchronize, you got same error message. This instance may leave you in dilemma and make you sad for losing access to Outlook OST data.
Well, it can be confusing for businessmen who use Microsoft Outlook when data cannot be read from it. When such situation encounters all of a sudden, you should get rid of it by utilizing OST integrity check tool. However, this tool solves only minor errors and at the same time, it is not available for Outlook 2010 and later version. In such case, you can employ trustworthy OST to PST Converter software to fix issues by converting OST file to PST file format.
Situations that corrupt OST file on Windows 8 computer:
- Using internet on your Windows 8 computer without any Antivirus software installed on it will make your Windows 8 computer infected with viruses and other threats, which can also affect working of Outlook OST file stored on it
- Clicking on “Force shut down” on Windows 8 computer at the time of Shutting it down even though OST file is still open might corrupt it leaving inaccessible
- Over usage of Windows 8 computer and aging or mechanical faults may result in formation of bad sectors, which in turn damage MS Outlook OST file saved on such bad memory sectors
Hence, to get rid of corruption issue in OST file, you need to Convert OST file to PST. Converting OST to PST also helps in migrating data from one place to another. It is very helpful in case you want to shift your organization or you wish to move your important OST data to a different computer.
OST to PST Converter tool for Windows 8:
Yodot OST to PST Converter is professional software that allows its user to deal with all kinds of issue and convert OST file to PST. By making use of this software, you can easily convert OST file to PST file without losing attributes like attachment, notes, tasks, contacts, journal and so on. This software is easy to use and in fact you just need to select the OST file and decide a location where you want to store converted PST file. The best part of this software is that it facilitates its user to convert large size, encrypted, damaged or even healthy OST to PST file on Windows 8 PC, Tablet or laptop. In addition, it is capable of restoring email properties like CC, BCC, Subject, date etc. from corrupted OST file. Along with Windows 8, you are able to convert OST to PST on Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 operating system versions.
Procedure to convert OST to PST on Windows 8:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter software on your Windows 8 computer
- If you know location of OST file, then click on “Open OST File”
- In case you are not aware of its location, then hit upon “Find OST File”
- Now select the location to store converted OST file
- Click on “Convert” option to commence conversion process
- As soon as the conversion process gets finished, you will get a confirmation message about successful conversion
- Make sure that you properly close Outlook OST file on your Windows 8 computer
- Press on “Cancel” option to cancel shut down process when you get a window indicating about the program that is open on your Windows 8 computer