Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
OST to PST Conversion after Outlook.OST is Inaccessible
MS Outlook saves a copy of user’s email account information in the local machine hence makes it possible for users to access emails, contacts and other information in Outlook even when there is no internet connection to your PC. Usually this Outlook data copy is termed as Offline data file. Every time when you turn on your computer and connect to the internet, this Outlook.OST file gets synchronized with Outlook Exchange Server and modifications get updated.
Sometimes you may suspect Outlook.OST file is not opening and inaccessible on your system and needs to be converted to the PST file. In following circumstances, you may find your Offline data file inaccessible and get troubled in accessing your emails and other data:
- If any interruption takes place in the form of network inconsistency or power failure while synchronizing Offline data file to the Exchange Server Outlook.OST file becomes inaccessible
- You may encounter OST file is inaccessible due to erroneous upgrade of Outlook Exchange Server
- Outlook.OST file may go inaccessible when its header has become corrupted or damaged due to different reasons
- Similarly you may need to convert OST file to the Outlook PST file after it becomes inaccessible because of virus, malware or spyware intrusion
- Other reasons for an inaccessible Outlook.OST file are Windows Registry issues Exchange Server crash database corruption etc
Get an effective OST to PST converter tool!
Yodot OST to PST Converter is the most reliable tool to perform conversion of inaccessible Outlook. OST file to the healthy PST file. This application has a user-friendly wizard to automate the conversion of corrupted, damaged or inaccessible Outlook Offline data file to PST file format. This is very quick and secure tool to convert OST to PST when OST file is severely damaged and is not opening due to different errors. With this OST to PST converter, you can change Outlook.OST to PST file format on MS Outlook Exchange 2010, 2013 2007, 2003 and 2000 versions. You can utilize this tool to convert OST file to the PST file on Window 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Server 2003/2008 OS editions.
Followings are the steps to convert inaccessible Outlook.OST to PST file:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter software and install it to your Windows desktop/laptop
- Now launch the software to get the main wizard
- You will see two options there on the main screen "Open OST File” and “Find OST File”
- Select the "Open OST File" option to select particular Outlook.OST file
- If you don’t know the exact location of OST file then use “Find OST File” option
- Next you need to set the target destination location on your computer hard drive to save the converted Outlook. OST file
- Now hit the “Convert” button to initiate file conversion operation
- The application begins conversion of inaccessible Outlook.OST file
- Upon finishing the conversion process you will be notified with a message like “OST file conversion completed”
- Eventually launch the MS Outlook program and import the newly generated PST file to get access to your Outlook emails and other data
- Install an updated anti-virus application in your computer to protect OST file from virus or malware infections
- Do not terminate MS Outlook program abruptly when any process is going on the background
- Keep an updated replica of Outlook.ost file on your computer drives for backup