Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Simple and easy to use Macintosh app designed to recover data from accidentally formatted Volumes, deleted or lost partitions. The simple Apple finder style display of data after recovery helps in locating and easy restoration of data.
Conversion of Large Outlook OST 2010 to PST
“I was getting warning message regarding mailbox size every time when I open Outlook 2010 OST file. Without taking any action, I have ignored the error message and now Outlook OST 2010 file has become inaccessible and shows an error message that it cannot open Outlook OST file. What should I do to overcome this problem? Please let me know.
Outlook 2010 file is an outstanding application to organize and manage your work. It has no limitation and you can save any amount of data in it. Although Outlook 2010 OST file has no size limitations, you may experience pauses while performing certain operations like deleting, moving or sending emails. It usually happens if you have modified size limitation of OST file. However, if you are receiving warning message you can increase maximum capacity of Outlook OST file using Windows Registry Editor. Following are the steps that might help you to increase OST 2010 file size:
- Open “Run” box by clicking on “Windows” and “R” keys together
- In order to open Registry Editor, just type “Regedit” in the search box
- Now click on ‘HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\PST’ present at the left side. It will show OST related settings to you
- Now right click on the option “MaxLargeFileSize” and hit on “Modify”. This will load another dialogue box named “Edit DWORD Value”
- Choose “Decimal” option present at the base and type required size in megabytes in “Value data” field and finally hit on “OK” option
This will solve the issue and you will not get any warning message about large OST file in Outlook 2010. However, if you are late to commence this action and already lost access to Outlook OST 2010 file, then you need to convert it to PST file in order to bring it in workable condition.
Converting larger Outlook 2010 OST to PST:
Yodot OST to PST is an exceptional conversion tool which will safely convert large 2010 OST to PST file format. It has rich features and exclusive functionality that offers 100% result by not consuming more time. You will be able to convert OST file affected due to power failure, virus infiltration, synchronization error, forceful shut down and so. After conversion, all emails, attachments and other OST file attributes will be recovered successfully without compromising with the integrity of data stored in Outlook OST 2010 file. Along with converting large Outlook OST to PST, this software will also resolve Outlook 2010 error message this file has not been configured, OST file not found, OST file does not exist, CRC data error, Outlook 2010 does not open OST file and other error messages which you get at the time of working or opening OST file. Demo version is the best way through which the credibility, performance and features of this OST to PST conversion software can be essayed; so download demo version to start to convert large Outlook 2010 OST to PST. However, demo version does not support to save converted OST file; therefore if you are satisfied with its working, activate full version that is available at a less price.
Easy procedure to convert large OST 2010 to PST:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter software and install it on your computer
- Run the software and go as per the instructions given on the screen
- Main screen comes up with two options which are “Open OST File” and “Find OST File”
- Select the drive in which OST file is present
- Once you select the file, software starts scanning and convert OST file to PST
- Browse for the location in order to save converted OST file
Directions to Follow:
- Keep deleting unwanted emails and other data from your Outlook OST 2010 file to maintain its size
- Always maintain backup of Outlook 2010 data files so that you can utilize it at the time of emergency