Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Simple and easy to use Macintosh app designed to recover data from accidentally formatted Volumes, deleted or lost partitions. The simple Apple finder style display of data after recovery helps in locating and easy restoration of data.
Repair Default Outlook OST File Cannot be Opened Error
“I have an issue with my Outlook OST file; whenever I click on to open, I get error message that ‘default outlook profile.ost cannot be opened’. Yesterday night while I was working on Outlook OST file, my system suddenly got turned off due to power outage. May be due to this reason my Outlook OST file is showing such error message. Is there any solution to resolve this problem? Please let me know if any”
Outlook OST file is quite popular these days and users utilize it in order to do their daily task. Unlike PST file, one need not work always by connecting to Server as it allows you to work offline and synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server to update the changes. However, your work might get spoiled if situation like above encounters. However, you can try following method to eliminate default Outlook OST profile cannot be opened error message:
- Start Outlook OST file in Safe Mode: Starting Outlook OST file in safe mode will run it without any add-ins that is installed on your computer. It is best way to check whether the problem is causing due to add-ins or what. In order to open Outlook OST file in safe mode, click on Outlook icon by holding the “Ctrl” key. Outlook will display a message asking about your confirmation. Just click “Yes”
- Fix Outlook OST file using Inbox Repair Tool: In case you have reinstalled Outlook OST file recently or something went wrong during the reinstallation, then Outlook fails to open specific profile created in it. In such situation Inbox Repair Tool can be used as it scans whole Outlook OST file and removes errors if it finds in Outlook OST file
- Turn off Compatibility Mode: If you have enabled compatibility mode then turn it off. If you have not done anything then do not consider it. Just type Outlook.exe in the search box and you will get a window with many options. Click on “Compatibility” tab and check whether it is on or off
- Fix Navigation Pane Configuration Pane: In many cases if the navigation pane is corrupted, then it prevents Outlook OST file from opening. So repair navigation pane by just putting outlook.exe /resetnavpane in command prompt and clicking on “Enter” option
If none of the above method helps and you still find Outlook OST file in stable state, then you have one more option i.e. using OST to PST Converter tool. You might get confused thinking why it is necessary to convert OST to PST file if the file is corrupted. Well, it is natural to get such doubt. However, when OST file is corrupted, the converter tool will repair and at the same time convert it to PST, so that you can access information from it.
Features of Yodot OST to PST Converter software:
Out of many existing converter software, Yodot OST to PST Converter is considered as the best software that will assist you to resolve default Outlook OST profile cannot be opened error in OST file. This OST to PST Converter software gives its best and converts healthy as well as corrupted Outlook OST file to PST file format. Since it is read only software, it does not modify original content of OST file or any other data present in your Windows computer. One can convert orphaned OST file to PST file; it is also possible to convert oversized, encrypted as well as bad OST to PST file by using this excellent OST file converter tool. It will instantly convert OST file to PST and you need not wait for long time as it provides only 3-4 conversion steps. Also one is presented with a “Find” option, so that they can search for OST file if they are not aware of its location. Moreover, you will be able to convert and repair OST file associated with Microsoft Exchange versions 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
Steps to eliminate Outlook Profile cannot be opened error:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter software and install it to your Windows computer
- Soon after installation, run it to begin the conversion process
- On main screen, you will find two options which are “Open OST File” and “Find OST File”
- Click on any option based on the requirement and then choose the location where you want to store converted OST file
- Hit on “Convert” option to begin OST file conversion process and wait till it gets finished
- Once the conversion process is done, you will get a window indicating successful conversion of OST file into PST file format
- It is recommended to backup Outlook OST file to utilize it when corruption situation encounters
- Never try any manual way to start any task if you don’t have proper knowledge about it