Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
Repair Outlook Error OST File Not Found
If you receive error OST file not found and cannot open the file, it shows that OST file is corrupted or damaged. Since, you have lot of important business work to do with Outlook, you need to take immediate action to analyze and fix OST file error. In following situations, you may encounter OST file not found error:
- OST file may fail to open and display not found error message when the file structure is damaged after its size is exceeded or because of disrupted file compaction operation
- Application failure while accessing Outlook information from offline data file
- Improper closing of Outlook application due to power failure or user’s forceful action could lead to display not found error message
- OST file cannot be recognized if its header is damage or corrupted
- If the offline Outlook data file is saved in a corrupted storage drive then it cannot be accessed
- Sometimes, viruses can also damage internal file structure and make it inaccessible
When you receive error message OST file not found while opening Offline Outlook Data file, try to fix it with the help of Scanpst.exe tool that is available with MS Outlook. First you close Outlook properly and then launch this tool to correct problems by re-setting file structure and headers for Outlook items. Unfortunately, in most of the cases, Scanpst.exe fails in resolving the error effectively and sometimes, it may result in data loss. Therefore, many Outlook professional always refer third party utility to resolve problems in OST file.
Solution to fix error OST file not found!
Yodot OST to PST Converter Yodot OST to PST Converter is an excellent tool for fixing OST file not found error in Outlook. It is a smart utility that can fix even the most severely corrupted OST file which is not accessible and throwing OST file not found error. With the aid of this best OST to PST conversion tool, you can easily repair all type errors in OST file by converting it to a healthy PST file. This software fixes OST file error very quickly and safely and recovers Outlook information such as email messages, contacts, folders, meeting requests, tasks, notes etc. You can employ this powerful app to fix OST file errors in MS Outlook 2013 and previous Outlook versions such as Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. It is designed to be compatible with latest Windows 8.1 and other versions such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Procedure to fix OST file not found error!
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter program to your Windows system and install it
- After the tool is installed properly, launch it and follow the steps mentioned on the application wizard
- The main screen comes up with two options, "Open OST File” and “Find OST File”
- Click the "Open OST File" option if you know the location of OST file on your computer or select "Find OST File" if you do not know the OST file location
- Next window asks you to browse for the destination path to save the converted OST file information
- Now, click on “Convert” button to initiate OST to PST conversion process
- After conversion is done, you will get a confirmation message saying that “OST file conversion completed"
- Keep your system protected with updated anti-virus program to avoid OST file corruption
- Remove unwanted data regularly from OST file as it is highly prone to corruption when size is increased
- Close OST file properly before your exit MS Outlook