Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
Solve Microsoft Exchange Server OST Cannot Be Opened Error
“I configured my Outlook 2010 OST with Exchange Server 2010 recently after which OST file became unreadable. Whenever I try to open Outlook, there comes an error message MS Exchange server .OST cannot be opened in Outlook. I tried to reconfigure OST file but it didn’t work. Is there any possible way to resolve Microsoft Exchange Server .OST cannot be opened error?”
Microsoft Outlook is the most relied email client for email communication in huge organizations. Outlook supports to work in both online and offline modes; whereas working in offline mode can be achieved only with the presence of Microsoft Exchange Server. It is a Server owned by each single organization to manage and organize mail accounts associated with employees of that organization. Outlook account synchronized with such Exchange Server will save all its data in .ost file format on client system hard drive.
This OST – Offline storage table is the duplicate copy of mailbox from Server and holds all mail attributes like emails, contacts, tasks, notes, alerts, signature, etc. Any changes made in OST file will get synchronized with Exchange Server mailbox when internet gets complete. But there are times in which Outlook OST file items gets inaccessible due to critical errors. One such error is MS Exchange Server .ost cannot be opened. Outlook OST file configured with Exchange Server may display cannot open error when OST file is corrupted due to various factors like:
- Incorrect synchronization of OST file with Exchange Server mailbox
- OST file header corruption due to abrupt termination of Outlook
- Presence of bad sector at the location where OST file is saved on system hard drive
In order to resolve error Microsoft Exchange Server .ost cannot be opened, converting OST file to PST file is the best option suggested by most of the professionals.
Program to convert Microsoft Outlook OST to PST file:
Utilize Yodot OST to PST Converter program to easily convert error showing OST file to healthy PST file. This tool supports easy conversion of OST file that show OST file not found error, invalid Outlook data file error, cannot start Outlook OST file error, and many other error messages. This tool has caliber to fix Outlook OST file associated with Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions. Using this software even a novice user can fix OST file that is not opening in Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, 2003 and 2000 application versions. This excellent software can be installed and used on Windows Server 2008, Server 2003, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and latest OS Windows 8 & 8.1 as well.
Follow these steps to resolve MS Exchange Server cannot open OST file error:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter program on your Windows computer
- Install the tool and run it by following onscreen instructions
- In main screen click on ‘Open OST File’ if you know exact location of OST file location on system drive
- Or else, click on ‘Find OST File’ to easily search for error showing OST file and click next
- Now, choose required OST file and then select a destination location to save converted file and click on Convert button
- Once conversion ends, healthy PST file will be presented on screen
- Save this file to mentioned location by purchasing product key
Take note of these points:
- Do not interrupt synchronization of Outlook OST file with Exchange Server
- Maintain proper backup of Outlook OST file to overcome situations that does not allow you to open OST