Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
How to Move Data from Outlook OST to PST File?
“I want to move all my mail account details from Outlook OST to PST file. I don’t know much about Outlook and need someone’s assistance to do this. Is there any easy way to transfer content from Outlook OST file to new PST file? Please share your comments.”
Microsoft Outlook is an amazing email client for desktop and laptop users. Especially to edit mail account in offline mode, Outlook is the most suitable Microsoft application. In the presence of Exchange Server Outlook can be enabled to work in offline mode, wherein all mail data will be saved in .ost file format on system hard drive. This OST file holds all Outlook attributes including notes, contacts, tasks, journals, email folders, rules, etc. just like PST file. And you can switch between Outlook OST and PST files at required point of time. Nevertheless, not only is this process time consuming but sometimes it may error out due to user mistakes.
Moving contents of OST file to PST file manually is not suggested by most of the Outlook users because novice users may end up losing valuable information due to OST file corruption. Also, there are times in which Outlook user may encounter OST file corruption like:
- Synchronization error with Exchange Server
- Improper Outlook configuration
- Abrupt termination of Outlook or forceful system shutdown when OST file is active
- Send / receive error due to missing of SRS file
- Missing of Outlook program related files causing error while to load OST file and so on
In these situations moving contents of such corrupt OST file becomes necessary and to lessen this burden, there are many online programs that can easily transfer OST file contents to PST file.
Best OST to PST Converter program:
Yodot OST to PST Converter is the suitable program that can easily move data from OST to PST file in Microsoft Outlook. This tool is capable of fixing errors that have been detected in Outlook.ost file like OST file is not an offline folder file, OST file has not been configured, cannot find OST file, OST file access is denied, Outlook OST file is corrupted and so on. This conversion program is genuinely built to convert both healthy and damaged OST file to PST file so that manual way of moving entire mail account data can be minimized. It supports to move all Outlook data like emails, personal folders, contacts, rules, alerts, signature, etc. from OST files created on MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions. Also, you can convert Outlook OST files associated with Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions. All Windows computers users with Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and 2003 operating systems can install and run this application.
Guidelines to move data from Outlook OST to PST file:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter program on your Windows system using Outlook
- Install the tool and run it by following onscreen instructions
- Main window shows ‘Open OST File’ and ‘Find OST File’ options
- Click on first option to choose OST file from its default location
- Or else, click on ‘Find OST File’ option to search for OST file whose location is unknown
- Next screen gives a browse button to select necessary OST file
- Moving on, select a destination location where you wish to store converted file and click on Convert button
- Once conversion ends, healthy PST file will be presented on screen
- Save this file to mentioned location by purchasing product key
- Before configuring Outlook to work in Offline mode get complete knowledge about it
- Backup OST file at regular time intervals to avoid file corruption and information loss