Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Simple and easy to use Macintosh app designed to recover data from accidentally formatted Volumes, deleted or lost partitions. The simple Apple finder style display of data after recovery helps in locating and easy restoration of data.
Fix Error OST File Cannot be Opened in Outlook 2010
Are you getting trouble with ‘OST file cannot be opened’ error in Outlook 2010? Well, this type of error message may result upon losing access to various mailbox items, contact details, calendar elements, journals and lost more Outlook 2010 objects in both offline and online mode!!! However, do not be sad!!! Go thorough entire article to fix this issue in Outlook 2010 OST file.
As per each and every misoperation, Outlook 2010 reacts quickly and display errors with accurate description. Usually ‘OST file cannot be opened’ error will occur due to different aspects. Most of the time it occurs due to Outlook 2010 OST file corruption issues. There are numerous reason for OST file corruption, few of them include:
- Virus attack on Outlook 2010 OST file corrupt its file structure and make it inaccessible
- Improper synchronization of OST file data in online mode may damage it
- Oversizing of OST file in Outlook 2010 profile could even cause corruption
- Abnormal termination of Outlook 2010 in offline mode might truncate its OST file
All these instances may trigger OST file cannot be opened error message and does not let you synchronize offline data in online mode. In such condition, OST file’s internal parts will be damaged and you will be denied to access any information from it. To get rid of this situation you need to rely on reliable OST file converter tools recommended by experts.
Tool to solve Outlook 2010 OST file cannot be opened error:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair one of high rated software that can easily resolve OST file cannot be opened error in Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 on Windows computer. This application can even convert OST to PST after OST is not an Outlook data file error, OST file has not been configured error, OST file does not exist error, Outlook OST was not closed properly error and other errors significantly. This tool can fix Outlook 2010 OST file cannot be opened error and convert corresponding OST file into healthy PST file; thereby give access to your valuable mailbox folders, contacts, reminders, tasks, notes and so on. In addition to Outlook 2010, this tool can repair corrupt OST file from Outlook 2013, 2000, 2003, 2007 and converts it into healthy PST file. This tool supports Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008 and 2003 operating systems.
Steps to convert OST file showing file cannot be opened error to PST in Outlook 2010:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter utility and install it to Windows computer
- Run installed application and proceed with erroneous MS Outlook 2010 OST file conversion process
- In main screen you will find two options which are "Open OST File” and “Find OST File”
- Choose preferred option to select Outlook 2010 OST file displaying file cannot be opened error
- Afterwards, this software allows you to browse for destination path to save converted Outlook 2010 OST file as PST
- Then hit on “Convert” button to begin conversion process
- Upon completion of Outlook 2010 OST file conversion procedure, you will get notification such as “OST file conversion completed”
- Always terminate MS Office Outlook 2010 software properly for smooth functioning
- Delete unnecessary folders from Outlook 2010 to avoid oversizing of respective OST file
- For accurate synchronizing of Outlook 2010 OST file data maintain good internet connection
- Backup OST file data of Outlook 2010 on secure storage space