Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
How to Convert OST to Outlook Data File PST?
“MS Outlook in my office desktop is configured to work in offline mode and thus all my email data is saved in .ost file. Today, my Outlook stopped working all of a sudden and barred access to OST file. This OST file has all the important emails, contacts and everything that is not updated in server mailbox. So how can I get back access to Outlook OST file? Is there any possible way out?”
Microsoft Outlook is an essential email client to manage user mail account data on system hard drive. When Outlook is enabled to work in offline mode, user may come across unknown situations blocking access to respective OST file. This could occur either due to OST file damage or because of any logical error with the hard disk drive. In both the ways user can lose accessibility to Outlook OST data file. Some possible reasons that can shun OST file access on MS Outlook are:
“Outlook 2007 Error: OST Data File Not Available”
This error on Outlook 2007 can get displayed when OST data file has issues like:
- OST file getting oversized by reaching its limited file size
- Malware intrusion to OST file that causes severe damage
- Outlook configuration errors or incorrect preferences settings
- Exchange Server synchronization errors
- Presence of bad media sector on hard drive where OST file is located
- Incorrect import or export of OST file
- Missing of Outlook associated files like .dll, .srs, etc.
All these causes can reportedly corrupt Outlook OST file making it unreadable. At this kind of situation user may panic as valuable information is stuck within inaccessible OST file. But, don’t worry!! This is not the end because unreadable or corrupt OST file can be fixed by converting this file to Outlook data file i.e PST using third party utility. Before that, you can give a try for inbuilt integrity check tool ScanOST to resolve the issue. If this doesn’t help, the only way to escape from the situation is to convert this file to readable Outlook data file PST.
Best tool to convert OST to Outlook data file (PST):
Yodot OST to PST Converter is the excellent tool to resolve all issues with OST file and easily convert it to healthy PST file. This tool is capable of repairing all Outlook OST file errors like OST file is in use and cannot be accessed error, OST file is not an offline folder file, cannot find OST file, OST file has not been configured and many others. Along with fixing corrupt OST file to convert it to PST, this tool can also convert encrypted OST file to PST with ease. One can use this software for conversion of OST file created on various Microsoft Outlook versions and which is associated with MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions. This amazing program can be utilized on Windows 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008 and 2003 OS based computers to resolve and convert OST file to Outlook data file PST.
Procedural steps to convert OST to PST format:
- Download the tool on your Windows computer and install it
- Run the utility and when main screen shows up, click on ‘Open OST File’ or ‘Find OST File’ option to choose particular OST file
- After choosing OST file to be converted, click next and commence scanning process
- Once scanning completes, select a destination folder to save converted file and click on ‘Convert’ button
- The process ends by displaying confirmation message like Conversion complete and now you can save this healthy PST file to mentioned location for further access
- Always consider to backup Outlook OST file at regular intervals of time
- Avoid scenarios that can corrupt Outlook OST file
- Make use of essential anti-virus software to remove threats from system hard drive