Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
Fixing Error Outlook 2010 OST File Not Found
“I am using Microsoft Outlook 2010 on Windows system. Since yesterday when I tried to run Outlook 2010 I am getting error message such as “The file xxx.ost could not be found” on Windows PC. Till now I did not take any steps to resolve this Outlook error, as I am in fear of losing my essential emails and other Outlook 2010 items. Is there simple procedure to fix Outlook 2010 OST file not found error? I am thankful to your valuable reply!”
Well, most of the Outlook 2010 users may be scared of solving problems or errors as discussed in above scenario. Error message like “The file xxx.ost could not be found” might occur due to various reasons. When Outlook 2010 OST file is exposed to harmful viruses, then it may get corrupt and display such error. Exceeded file size limit of Outlook 2010 may also results in same error message. Other issues like abnormal termination of MS Outlook 2010, malfunctioning of Exchange server, low internet connection, etc can even make Outlook 2010 OST file inaccessible and leads to OST file not found error.
Outlook 2010 OST file not found error badly effects on synchronization of Exchange Server data with Outlook database; also it mutually stop the OST to PST file conversion process. However, you can resolve error Outlook 2010 OST file not found and convert erroneous OST file to PST using any relevant software such as Yodot OST to PST Converter.
Outlook 2010 OST file error repair tool:
Yodot OST to PST Converter software can significantly solve error Outlook 2010 OST file not found and convert inaccessible OST file into PST on Windows computer. This utility has advanced technologies and interactive interface that helps user to fix erroneous Outlook 2010 OST file easily and thereby recovers all your Outlook OST file elements such as emails with attachments, contacts, tasks, journals, notes, etc on Windows system. Along with Outlook 2010 OST file not found error, you can even fix cannot open Outlook 2010 OST error, Outlook 2010 error message this data file has not been configured, etc. Including Outlook 2010 OST file, this tool resolve issues by converting OST file to PST file format on MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2013 editions. This application supports conversion of OST file belonging to Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions. Outlook users can resolve any type of problem related to OST file on Windows system having Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 2003 operating systems.
Simple steps to repair Outlook 2010 OST file not found error:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter utility and install it to Windows PC
- Setup the software and follow the provided on screen instructions
- From main window you will find two options, "Open OST File” and “Find OST File”
- Choose "Open OST File" option to select corrupted Outlook 2010 OST file. If you are don’t where Outlook 2010 OST file is located, then click on “Find OST File” option to locate corrupt OST file
- Next, browse for the target path to save converted OST file
- Subsequently, click on “Convert” button to initiate OST file conversion process
- After completion of conversion, this software gives a notification stating that “OST file conversion completed”
- Try to archive Outlook 2010 OST file data or regularly delete useless data from Outlook 2010 in order to avoid OST file over sizing issues
- Maintain valid anti-virus tool to keep your Windows computer bag free and maintain regular backup of Outlook 2010 OST file data