Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
How to Solve Outlook 2010 OST File Issues?
“My Outlook OST 2010 file is having some issues; it does not load quickly whenever I click on it to open and after loading, it stops responding and displays a small dialogue box that states ‘Outlook 2010 OST stopped responding’. I thought restarting system will resolve the issue and done it, but no use. Outlook OST file is in same state; please someone let me know how Outlook 2010 OST file issues can be fixed instantly?”
There are many versions of Microsoft Outlook and Outlook 2010 is the most preferred one these days. This version includes new features as well as capabilities that will help you to stay connected with people and to manage your time and information. It has an improved conversation view which can easily deal with related emails irrespective of folder that contains the emails. But few users are facing issues related to Outlook 2010 file. In reality, normal Microsoft Outlook OST 2010 file does not show any problem. The issue arises in case Outlook 2010 OST file is corrupted due to several reasons listed as follows:
- Power Outage: Outlook 2010 OST file may fail to respond to your commands when viewing, sending/ receiving emails and synchronizing OST file to Microsoft Exchange server is interrupted due to any reason
- Improper closure: Microsoft Outlook 2010 file contains an option which will help you to safely close opened OST file. This option is present in “File” menu and it is named as “Exit”. Each time you open Outlook 2010 file, you should close it using this option. Sometimes you may forget to utilize the option and directly close Outlook 2010 file, which will give rise to OST 2010 issues
- External Threats: External threats such as viruses may make their entry through unauthorized programs, file download as well as connecting infected external storage drive to your computer. Once your computer is infected with viruses, it will spread widely and can damage 2010 OST file to deliver various issues
Tool to solve Outlook 2010 issues:
To deal with corruption issues related to Outlook 2010 OST file, one can go for OST to PST Converter software named Yodot OST to PST Converter. This software can resolve Microsoft Exchange Server problems, Outlook OST hangs on loading issues, Outlook OST file size issue, Outlook OST file indexing or updating issues, etc. Along with damaged OST file, this application can convert healthy OST file to PST and recover its items without changing OST file contents. Other than Outlook 2010 OST file problems, it can also fix issues in other versions of OST file namely MS Office Outlook 2000, 2003 and 2007. It can fix any problems in OST file by converting it into healthy PST file on computers running with Windows 81. 8,7, XP, Vista, Server 2003 and 2008 OS versions. Furthermore, it can convert even password protected OST 2010 file to PST and saves it to user specified location.
Instructions to solve issues related to Outlook 2010 OST file:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter software and install it to your Windows computer
- Launch the software and start to convert OST to PST by selecting any one option from the main menu which are “Open OST File” and “Find OST File”
- Specify the location where you want to save converted OST file and then commence the conversion process by just clicking on “Convert” option
- Once the conversion process is done, you will find a window with successful message
- Preview recovered items from converted 2010 OST file and then visit the location where you have saved fixed OST 2010 file
Points to Consider:
- Utilize UPS to avoid power interruption at the time you are working on Outlook 2010 OST file
- Install antivirus software if it is not present in your Windows computer