Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Simple and easy to use Macintosh app designed to recover data from accidentally formatted Volumes, deleted or lost partitions. The simple Apple finder style display of data after recovery helps in locating and easy restoration of data.
Convert OST to PST File to Fix Exchange Server Issues
Importance of Outlook OST file:
Usage of internet is increasing day by day for various purposes and most of the users are facing more expenses due to mobile computing. Thereby, majority of the users and organizations prefer Microsoft Office Outlook to communicate with others as it facilitate users to use Outlook in the absence of network connection, using Offline Storage Table i.e OST file.
Users can read messages, create new emails, respond to emails, adding contacts, calendars and other tasks when they are in offline mode. For example, user can face problems while travelling due to improper network connection. When user enables internet connection then their Outlook profile change offline mode to online mode i.e OST file converted to PST file. This process is called synchronization. Here your Outlook profile database synchronizes from Microsoft Exchange Server to you local system hard drive.
Some Common Microsoft Exchange Server Issues:
The Outlook OST file synchronization is very sensitive process. In order to achieve successful conversion of OST to PST file, you need to have accurate MS Exchange Server connection or else you may come across error messages. Such as:
- “Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable”
- “Outlook won’t connect to Exchange Server”
- “Cannot expand the folder. Microsoft Exchange Server is not available. Either there are network problems or the exchange server is down time”
- “Unable to open your default email folders. The information store could not be opened.”
Due to these incidents, if your OST file get corrupted and cannot be converted into PST file, then make usage of reliable OST to PST conversion utility named Yodot Convert OST to PST. Using this tool, you can successfully convert your damaged OST file into a compatible Outlook PST file.
Primary functionalities of Yodot OST to PST Converter software:
Yodot OST to PST Converter application is predominantly developed to convert your unusable OST file into an active Outlook PST file after Microsoft exchange Server problems. The software fixes Microsoft Exchange Server issues and renovates all objects of OST file such as emails, contacts, calendar items, reminders, notes, journals, etc on Windows system. This utility do not require any prior technical knowledge in order to convert damaged OST file to PST file, as the software designed with simple and interactive graphical user interface. It works flexibility with all Microsoft Exchange versions like MS Exchange 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. You can operate this application on different Windows operating systems such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
Steps to convert OST to PST file after Exchange Server errors:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter utility and install it to your Windows desktop or laptop
- Execute the program and follow the main screen steps
- In main screen you will find two options such as "Open OST File” and “Find OST File”
- Select "Open OST File" option to browse your OST file, if you know its exact path otherwise make use of “Find OST File” option to search for your OST file
- Later browse for the target location to save the converted OST to PST file
- Click on “Convert” button to begin the conversion process
- The application starts converting the exchange OST file, after which it shows a status message like “OST file conversion completed”
- Don’t be in hurry while opening Microsoft Outlook application, wait until it completely loads on system
- Try to back up your OST file in monthly or weekly basis
- Have proper internet connection during OST file synchronization process