Fix corrupt PST or OST files created using different Microsoft Outlook versions. Read-only software to repair damaged PST files without changing source PST file and generates a new healthy PST file after the repair process.
Undelete your most important files and folders deleted or lost from system hard drive or external storage drives on Windows OS. This easy to use application for Windows OS can recover wide range of files from all storage media.
Convert OST File that Stops Updating
“Hi, I have made many necessary changes in my Outlook profile offline, which is stored in OST file format; but it is not getting updated with PST file when I am trying to sync it with mail server. I need to send some important mails and I want to update the changes in Calendar and Contacts attributes to PST file. Please suggest me an accurate solution to overcome this problem. Thanks in advance...”
Any OST file users might face the problem similar to the above discussed one. Before solving, let us understand OST file and the cause for OST file update failure. Outlook accounts use OST i.e. Offline Storage Table which includes Exchange Server, IMAP accounts, Gmail and Outlook.com. As the name indicates, OST enables usage of Outlook account in offline mode. If you use your Outlook profile in offline mode, then the data will be stored on Exchange Server and will be updated when synced with mail server. Again, if there are any mails which are to be received, they will be received and updated in OST upon mail server connection establishment with the computer. But the OST file fails to update data to PST when OST file gets corrupt. There are many circumstances for the corruption of OST file; some are as given below. Refer them to avoid such mishaps in future. But do not worry as you can repair issues of OST file and convert it to PST to view data in it using OST to PST Converter software.
Consequences in which OST files gets corrupted:
- When network connection is through network interface cards, hubs, routers, cables or any other devices fails to sync OST file with the Sever due to any problems in the network and OST gets corrupt
- Some part of OST file might not be readable or you may get erroneous data due to bad sectors on the hard drive where OST file is stored
- When power fails while synchronizing OST files, then OST files get damaged
- OST file gets corrupt due to virus infection sometimes and it stops updating data
OST files get corrupt in few of the situations like above and it stops updating to PST. Whatever may be the reason for OST file corruption, you can convert OST file that stops updating to PST using Yodot OST to PST Converter software.
Amazing features of OST to PST converter software:
Yodot OST to PST Converter software helps you to convert OST to PST when OST stops updating; within few minutes of conversion, you could use the converted PST file. The tool is simple to use and is virus free. You can access all the attributes of Outlook profile like emails, Contacts, Calendar items and so on. This utility supports conversion of OST files on Microsoft Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 on your computer. It is capable of converting even encrypted or password protected OST file. In addition to corrupted OST file, you can also healthy OST file to PST file on your Windows computer or laptop. The program is compatible with Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 versions of operating systems.
Procedural steps to convert OST file to PST file:
- Download Yodot OST to PST Converter software and install it on your PC
- Run the tool and select “Open OST File” or “Find OST File” to locate OST file to be converted
- Then select a path on computer drive to save converted OST file and click on “Next”
- The application starts conversion process of OST file to PST and finishes the process in few minutes
- After completion of conversion of OST file, you will get “OST file conversion completed”
- Go to the location where you had directed the converted file to be saved in order to view converted OST file
- Backup OST file regularly so that you can restore OST in case of corruption or deletion
- Use UPS while working on OST as sudden power failure may lead to its corruption