Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to fix Outlook 2007 PST file when Mailbox size exceeded?
If you are a regular user of MS Outlook and receiving numbers of email messages, you might experience an unexpected problem that is obviously about PST file size limit. When the Outlook mailbox reaches to its size limit, you won’t be able to access or read its contents any more. Due to exceeded Mailbox size in the data file, you may encounter error messages when adding new items to the PST file. Few commonly traced errors are:
- “The file *.pst has reached its maximum size”
- “*.pst cannot be accessed- 0x80040116”
- “Cannot copy the item”
- “Unknown Error 0x8004060C” following with the Microsoft Exchange Server - Receiving' reported error
When you have crossed the size limit on your Mailbox, MS Outlook 2007 may stop responding with very poor performance and subsequently, it may prevent access to the information saved in your Mailbox. Although MS Outlook is enabled with the Scanpst.exe i.e. Inbox Repair Tool to deal with common errors that are being occurred in PST file, it doesn’t offers satisfactory way to repair the data file when your Outlook 2007 Mailbox has reached to its maximum size limit. Therefore, you can take advantage of a reliable utility like Yodot Outlook PST Repair to fix Outlook data file when it is not responding with error mailbox size limit exceeded.
About the software!
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is a highly recommended application to fix PST file that is inaccessible after error Outlook 2007 mailbox size limit exceeded. While fixing errors in oversized Outlook data file, the software retains all information such as emails, calendar events, contacts, tasks, journals etc without reflecting any modification to the source information contained in the data file. You can employ this utility to fix error PST file cannot be accessed in Outlook 2007 and in other Outlook versions including Outlook 2010 and 2013. This application is engineered with a user friendly GUI through which even a novice user can also perform PST file repair with ease. You can try out its demo version to confirm about accuracy and performance in fixing Outlook data file after different type errors.
Steps to use the application:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool from Yodot and install it to your Windows computer
- Before you launch the software, make sure you have terminated MS Outlook application properly
- The main screen comes up with three powerful repair options
- Select “Open PST” option to browse for required PST file from a known location
- “Find PST” option facilitates you in searching the PST file if you don’t know the exact location of the file
- You can go for “Select Outlook Profile” option in case multiple Outlook profiles are there in your computer
- In the next step, browse to specify the storage location where you want to save the repaired PST file and then choose the scanning mode
- Click on “Repair” button to initiate fixing of PST file after error Outlook 2007 mailbox size limit exceeded
- Now the application scans the PST file rigorously and fixes all the errors in the PST file
- Once you get notification message about successful completion of the PST file repair process, you can view the file on Outlook styled interface
Points to remember!
- Keep deleting unwanted emails and other items from your Outlook mailbox to avoid memory overhead in the PST file
- Avoid interruptions or error when you are importing PST file after Outlook upgrade
- Before anything wrong happens to your Outlook data file, save backup of the PST to different location