Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix PST File after Outlook 2000 Scanpst Error
Microsoft Office Outlook 2000 is one of the older versions of Outlook. It can provide almost all significant features that are included in latest editions of Outlook. However, issues like malfunctioning of Microsoft Office Outlook 2000, synch error in MS Outlook 2000, interrupted Send/Receive process in Outlook 2000, sudden system shutdown while using Outlook 2000, etc can occur at any point of time. In such instances one should maintain patience and wait till it functions normally. Otherwise, your unnecessary mouse clicks can make the situation even worse. In order to resolve this kind of difficulties in Outlook 2000 use built-in Inbox Repair Tool such as Scanpst.exe.
However, factors like Outlook 2000 PST file corruption due to severe virus attacks, oversizing of PST file in Outlook 2000, faulty add-ins in Outlook 2000 and others aspects can make Outlook 2000 application stop responding on Windows system. In such events, when you try to repair corrupt or damaged Outlook 2000 PST file using inbuilt Scanpst.exe tool, it may fail to fix PST file and display error messages like:
- The Microsoft Outlook Inbox Repair Tool does not recognize the file xxx.pst. No information can be recovered
- Scanpst.exe hangs endlessly and does not perform the repair
- Scanpst reports "Fatal Error 80040818" when trying to repair the Outlook PST file
- Outlook PST file repaired by Scanpst is empty or does not contain the wanted Outlook items
Outlook 2000 data file repair utility:
Unfortunately, Scanpst.exe may display these error messages irrespective of number of times you run the tool when it fail to tackle with severe corruption issues with Outlook 2000 PST file. In such situation, corrupted Outlook 2000 PST file can be fixed with the aid of effective PST file repair tool named Yodot Outlook PST Repair. This software is designed with simple user interface and advanced scanning techniques, which help to repair PST file after Outlook 2000 Scanpst error on Windows PC without any difficulties. It has incorporated with “read-only” feature and make sure that original Outlook 2000 PST file is unaltered during repair of Outlook 2000 PST file. Along with Outlook 2000 PST file after Scanpst.exe error, one can also fix PST file after MAPI was unable to load Msncon.dll error, send and receive error, Exchange Server unavailable error and other errors on Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013 versions on Windows OS based desktops and laptops.
Simple steps for repairing PST file after Outlook 2000 Scanpst error:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility in Windows system
- Once installation process get completed, you can run the software by using given instructions
- Main screen is provided with three options such as “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Click on relevant option and browse for corrupt Outlook 2000 PST file
- Once the Outlook 2000 PST file is selected, click on “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” options as per damage level of PST file
- After that select new target path to save repaired Outlook 2000 PST file and click on “Repair” button
- On completion of the PST file repair process, your can view the contents of fixed 2000 PST file
- Use Scanpst.exe utility in specified manner or take assistance of technical experts to use Sacnpst.exe tool, otherwise it will throw several errors
- Backup Outlook 2000 PST file regularly and keep an eye on the size of Outlook 2000 PST file