Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Resolve Import Error in Outlook 2007 PST File?
“After importing PST file from backup on my Outlook 2007, I tried to access the mail account, but then Microsoft Outlook said import error. Now, I am not able to access any of the mail items from this imported PST file. With my friend’s advice, I even tried Scanpst.exe inbox repair tool to fix the issue but nothing worked and I feel helpless. Can anybody help me to fix PST file on Outlook 2007 that shows import error?”
Importing Outlook 2007 data files like .pst is commonly carried out by many Windows users during Outlook migration from one desktop to another and when Windows system hard drive needs to be formatted. But, while importing Microsoft Outlook 2007 data file (.pst) from backup if any errors occur or if this process terminates incompletely then imported PST file may refuse to open when tried to access. PST file may display errors like Internal Translation System error, cannot import items to Outlook data file and so on.
Major causes for import error in Outlook 2007 are:
- Inaccessibility of PST file from where it is being imported to Outlook 2007 profile
- Importing damaged or corrupted PST file due to malware attack
- Bad sectors in the memory location where PST file was saved before importing it on Outlook 2007
- Incorrect Windows OS update on computer on which Outlook 2007 PST file is imported
When imported PST file doesn’t open or show errors in Outlook 2007 then no need to worry about inaccessible mail items saved in this file. There are many online programs to fix all errors with Outlook 2007 PST file; by employing one such utility it is very simple to resolve PST import error in Microsoft Outlook 2007.
MS Outlook 2007 imported PST file repair software:
Among the most advanced PST repair utilities, Yodot Outlook PST Repair is considered to be the smartest option because this tool is safe to use and gives quick results. Built with read-only scanning technique this software performs deep scan on selected erratic PST file and creates a new healthy PST file at the end. Apart from import error of Outlook 2007 PST file, it can also fix Outlook cannot open exported PST file access denied error, Outlook data file not closed properly error, Outlook PST file is in use and cannot be accessed error, Outlook end of file was reached error, Outlook cannot find PST file error and many others. Apart from fixing PST file errors this software can effectively repair OST file as well created on Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2003 MS Office versions. In addition, this utility can retrieve deleted mail attributes like contacts, emails, tasks, notes, journals, calendar events, etc. from Outlook data files on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Server 2008 OS based computers.
Simple steps to repair Outlook 2007 PST file after import error:
- Download the program on to your Windows computer where Outlook 2007 PST file is saved
- Install and run the utility, main screen gets displayed with three options
- Click on Open PST File option to choose PST file from its location on hard drive
- If you don’t know the default location of PST file on hard drive, click on ‘Find PST File’ option
- Else, if Outlook 2007 has multiple profiles, choose ‘Select Outlook Profile’ option to choose appropriate PST file
- After choosing required PST file, choose scanning mode between Normal scan and Smart scan
- Then, mention destination location where you wish to save repaired PST file and click next
- Software scans selected Outlook 2007 PST file to fix all errors and retrieve its mail attributes
- At last, preview fixed PST file attributes in Outlook styled interface and save it to mentioned location by purchasing product key
Things to Remember!!
- Do not save import PST file from virus infected storage locations; before importing scan any powerful antivirus tool
- Avoid disruptions during Outlook 2007 PST file import process
- Always have multiple copies of PST file to avoid data corruption