Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair PST When Inbox PST Repair Tool Fails to Recognize The File
In MS Outlook 2007, the Inbox Repair Tool or Scanpst.exe is the first aid kit available to the users when it comes down to damage or corruption of Outlook data storage file. You can try this in-built Inbox Repair tool when Outlook 2007 refuse to load PST file or when it shows errors while you try to access emails. Whenever you are encountering some unexpected symptoms or Outlook is crashing upon showing mailbox or other folders, you can try to launch Inbox Repair Tool to resolve problems.
Scenarios where you need to use Inbox Repair tool:
- PST file is not opening with some error like The file C:\Users\John\Documents\Outlook Files\POutlook.pst’ is not an Outlook data file
- PST file is inaccessible due to errors while importing file to MS Outlook 2007 after upgrade or re-installation
- Viruses have affected your Outlook 2007 data file severely by making file unreadable or inaccessible
- When PST file header is damaged due to power failure, MS Outlook crash, storage drive corruption and other factors
Sometimes, this Scanpst.exe tool can disappoint you and give some abnormal results. When you launch Inbox Repair Tool, it may refuse to recognize PST file. Also, employing this tool may endanger you by damaging Outlook 2007 PST file further. Therefore, it is always recommended to refer a genuine third party PST repair application to perform safe repairing of data file especially when Inbox Repair Tool fails to recognize the file in MS Outlook 2007
Get efficient Outlook 2007 PST repair program!
In case, you find Inbox Repair Tool is not able to recognize and fix PST file in MS Outlook 2007 application, switch to any professional solution. Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the best solution available to Windows users that offers advanced scanning features to perform easy and safe fixing of PST file when Outlook 2007 Inbox Repair Tool (Scanpst.exe) fails to recognize the file. You can rely upon this application to achieve error free and accurate repairing of Outlook data file that has become corrupt badly after header damage, virus attacks, import error, Outlook crash, send/receive error and other reasons. You can utilize this easy to use program to fix OST and PST file in Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013 and other popular MS Outlook versions.
Followings are the steps to use this Outlook PST file application:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair program to your Windows computer and then install the application
- Exit MS Outlook 2007 program first and then run the software to get start with the repair process
- From the main wizard, select “Open PST File” option if you know the location where PST file is saved on your computer
- If you don’t know the location, then refer “Find PST File” option and let the software to search Outlook 2007 PST file by its own
- You can opt for “Select Outlook Profile” option if you are running multiple Outlook profile in your computer
- Now application will ask you to select destination location where you would like to save fixed PST file and then choose the Smart Scan mode
- Now as you click on “Repair” button, the utility starts fixing Outlook 2007 PST file that is not recognized by Scanpst.exe tool
- Upon completion of the repairing process, you will be displayed all recovered Outlook 2007 PST file data on a healthy PST file
- Always keep a copy of PST file on safe storage media, which helps you to restore important data from Outlook 2007 PST file when data file gets corrupted or deleted
- Prefer a professional Outlook 2007 PST repair tool to avoid further corruption to PST file and scan your computer hard drive to make it free from viruses
- Don’t try to exit MS Outlook 2007 when send/receive operation is going