Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix after Outlook Does Not Update Automatically
“I have an issue with my Outlook PST file. When I start Microsoft Outlook, it does not automatically perform send / receive operation to download emails from Server. I cannot send message to anyone and at the same time receive emails sent to me due to this reason. I ran Inbox Repair Tool to fix this Outlook data file issue, but it did not help me. How can I resolve this problem?”
Many users have complained that Outlook PST file which they have configured on Windows computer fails to update automatically when they send or receive any emails. This behavior of Outlook occurs when send / receive group in Outlook is damaged. To solve this issue, you need to create new Send / Receive group in Microsoft Outlook. Below is the procedure to create new send/ receive group in Outlook.
- First of all open Outlook and click on “Tools” menu
- Hit on Send / receive settings and then hit on “Send / Receive Groups”
- Type a new group name and then press “OK”
- Now click on old group name and hit to clear the check box to include this group in Send / Receive
- Hit on close option, exit Outlook and then restart it
Outlook will now update automatically and you could send and receive emails without any difficulties. However, this method fails when Outlook header that stores crucial information about Outlook PST file gets corrupted. The only way to fix this issue is by relying on Outlook PST file repair software.
Utility to fix Outlook data file problems:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is well- known software which will help you to resolve problem after Outlook does not update automatically and thereby makes it a healthy and importable PST file. Along with fixing updating issue, this software guides you to resolve Outlook error end of file was reached, Outlook data file error, Outlook cannot access PST file error, Outlook hangs on loading file error, Outlook file name not specified error, Outlook PST file locked error, cannot find PST file error, Outlook cannot display the content error, Outlook failed to load error etc. Upon repairing, it will recover every single bit of information saved in Outlook PST file that includes emails, contacts, calendar items, journals, notes, tasks etc. Along with this, it will ensure restoration of Outlook attributes which have been accidentally deleted or lost from Outlook PST file. The beneficial feature of this Outlook PST file repair utility is that it will show you the preview of PST file in Outlook styled menu, so that one can view necessary items one by one.
Directions to resolve issue after Outlook file when it does not update automatically:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software and install it to your Windows system
- When the application gets installed completely, run it to fix Outlook data file
- Main screen shows three options which are “Open PST File” “Find PST File” “Select Outlook Profile”
- Choose anyone option with respect to the requirement and browse for the location where you want to save fixed Outlook data file
- Select any one scanning method between ‘Normal Scan’ and ‘Smart Scan’ based on the level of corruption
- Now click on “Repair” option and wait till it gets completed
- You will now get a message about successful Outlook PST file repair
- Preview restored items from fixed Outlook PST file and at last visit the location where you have saved PST file to import it
Actions to be taken:
- Never carry out any task on Outlook data file if you do not have proper knowledge about it
- Always close Outlook PST file properly using “Exit” option to avoid damage to PST file header