Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery.
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Outlook PST File after Error Code 10
“Hi, I’m facing an error in Outlook whenever I open the application. The error says, ‘There is a problem with the proxy server’s security certificate. Outlook is unable to connect to this server (Error code 10).’ I’m not able to access the mail account due to this error. Can anyone please suggest me with proper methods to fix this Outlook error?”
Most of the organizations make use of Microsoft Exchange Server to manage the mail accounts of all the employees in that organization. But, while connecting Outlook data file to Exchange Servers, many users encounter various error messages. One such error is Outlook error code 10 as mentioned above. There are other forms of this error message too, they are:
- There is a problem with the proxy server’s security certificate. The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the target site. Outlook is unable to connect to this server (Error code 10).
- There is a problem with the proxy server security certificate. Outlook anywhere is unable to connect to proxy server (Error code 10).
- There is a problem with the proxy server’s security certificate. The security certificate is not from a trusted certifying authority. Outlook is unable to connect to this server (Error code 10).
This Outlook error code 10 gets displayed due to reasons like:
- When there is Firewall issues in the network connectivity
- Using open DNS server
- Failure of security certificate validation
- Misconfiguration of Exchange server
- Use of un-trusted certification authority(CA)
When Outlook is unable to connect to Exchange Server due to error code 10, then neither the application opens the Outlook PST file nor does synchronization of updated data gets completed. In such situations, the only method to resolve this error is to verify the validation of security certificate, Server configuration on the system and for proper network connectivity. Even then the same error repeats then make use of reliable PST repair tool and resolve the error.
The most recommended utility to repair PST after Outlook error code 10 is Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility. This utility will repair Outlook PST file that shows error code 10 and placing it in new PST file without damaging the file contents. The tool is equipped with excellent repair strategies to fix various errors of Outlook PST file created on MS Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 Outlook versions. And also, the corrupt or damaged OST files on Exchange Servers 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010 and 2013 Server versions can be easily repaired effectively by using this tool. One can utilize this software on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2008 and Windows 2003 operating systems.
Working procedure of Yodot Outlook PST Repair program:
- Download the software on Windows computer where Outlook is located
- After installing and launching the software wait for the main screen
- In the main screen, you will find three options to select your PST file
- ‘Open PST file’ – to select your PST file if its location is known
- ‘Find PST file’ – to locate and select PST file on the hard drive
- ‘Select Outlook Profile’ – to select PST file from Outlook having multiple profiles
- After selecting the erratic PST file, click on next and specify destination location to save PST file after repair process
- Also, select the mode of scanning between Normal / Smart scan options and then click next
- Now, the tool scans entire PST file and repairs the error
- After completion of repair process, your repaired PST file contents can be viewed in Outlook styled interface
- Always verify the security certificate of Server to avoid unknown errors on Outlook
- Install trusted certificate for CA and Server to avoid certification error
- Have proper backup of complete Outlook data file to get over with unknown issues