Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fix Archive PST File Outlook 2010
“I imported my Archive PST file from external hard drive to my new computer. But Outlook is troubling me since couple of days I have moved Archive PST to my system. Whenever I try to open and access emails, I get an error message saying ‘Cannot open Outlook 2010 Window’. I don’t know the reason behind that error message. Can this error be repaired?? Give me a valid suggestion”
In Microsoft Outlook 2010, all emails, calendar, notes, appointments and many other items are stored in PST file. You can easily save PST files anywhere in desktop and keep backup of it using import and export option provided by Outlook. Outlook 2010 is mostly preferred version by user when compared to other versions, because it introduced many advanced features. One such feature is archive, in which you can divide emails based on categories. The main advantage of this feature is, it reduces PST file size by compressing it. However, sometimes you may face issues with Outlook Archive 2010 file. Whenever you face any trouble in Outlook 2010 archive file, then it is an indication that archive PST file is corrupt.
Reasons that corrupt archive PST 2010 file:
- Outlook 2010 archive may get corrupted if you share it with multiple users over network
- While trying to compress large size PST file, error may occur causing damage to Outlook PST 2010 archive file
- MS Outlook 2010 might crash due to unknown errors which in turn result upon corrupting Outlook 2010 archive PST file
- Inbox Repair Tool is used to fix corrupt PST file. But it cannot repair severe problems, and sometimes ends up in damaging PST 2010 file further
- Upgrading Outlook from one version to another may results in PST file corruption and damages archive file
- File system corruption due to OS up gradation, OS reinstallation can cause inaccessibility of PST file
Software to repair archive PST file from Outlook 2010:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is the efficient tool to fix corrupt or broken archive PST file from Outlook 2010 that is not recognized on Windows OS. It can fix PST file that is oversized, damaged, and inaccessible under different situations and extracts every email item without any problem. This application never removes or adds any content of Outlook PST file during repair process. Along with Outlook 2010 archive file, it also repairs PST files configured in Outlook 2000, 2003 and 2007 versions. This tool is compatible to repair Outlook inbox, Outlook calendar item, Outlook notes, Outlook appointments, etc. on Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 operating systems.
Steps to fix Outlook 2010 archive PST file:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair on your computer
- After installation, launch the utility and on main screen you will get three options that is 'Open PST file', 'Find PST File' and 'Select Outlook Profile'
- Open PST file- Select this option to open and locate PST file which have to be repaired
- Find PST File- Choose this option, if you don’t know the location,
- Select Outlook Profile- Select this option, if you have multiple Outlook profile and choose the one to be fixed
- On next screen, the tool will ask for scanning technique to be used
- Normal Scan- This option is used for minor corruption
- Smart Scan- This option is used for severe corruption
- Upon selecting the scan technique, the tool will initiate the scanning process
- After completion of repair process, the application will display message about successful repair
- The retrieved item will be displayed in Outlook styled interface
- At last visit the location in which you have saved PST file
- Exit Outlook properly to avoid data loss
- Do not share your PST file on unknown computers
- Always back up your Outlook data