Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Restore Calendar Items in Microsoft Outlook 2010
“I have been using Outlook 2010 from the past two years and I did not have any problem with it. But yesterday night when I opened it to view dates of my meeting in calendar, I was shocked; I could not find calendar items in my Microsoft Outlook. I always store whole day schedule in calendar items and now it is missing from my Outlook 2010 PST file. Kindly someone help me to get back my Outlook calendar items.
If you are Microsoft 2010 Outlook user, then you might be aware of the calendar feature that is included in it. Calendar permits you to create events for important dates. You can even set alarm for reminding your important dates and events. In case you cannot find Calendar items in Outlook 2010 profile, then it may be a sign that the calendar data is removed due to accidental deletion or missing due to ant reason. To resolve the issue and retrieve calendar items in MS Outlook 2010, you are supposed to run following series of commands. However make sure that Microsoft Outlook 2010 application is closed improperly before executing the commands.
- Open “Run” command by clicking on “Windows + R” Keys otherwise by typing “Run” in search box
- Now, type “outlook /cleanreminders" into the window that appears when you open “Run” command ; then hit upon "OK" button
- Again open “Run” command and enter "outlook /resetfolders" into the box followed by “OK” option
After going through these steps, re-launch Microsoft Outlook 2010 file. Now you will be able to view and edit calendar items present in it. However, this method will only work, if you have unintentionally removed calendar items from your Outlook 2010 PST file. If you are sure that you have not deleted or commenced any action that delete your calendar items, then probably Outlook 2010 is corrupted which has resulted in missing or disappearance of calendar items from it. But, with the usage of proper Outlook PST file repair utility, you can retrieve calendar items in simple steps.
Outlook 2010 calendar items recovery tool:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is promising software that will show you step by step guidance to repair Outlook 2010 data file and recover calendar items from it. It will quickly scan your Outlook 2010 file to remove errors if any and creates another healthy and accessible Outlook 2010 data file without altering source file. In case you are not aware of Outlook 2010 data file location, then this application will also provide an option which will help you to find specific PST or OST file. By using this amazing software, you can not only recover calendar items in Outlook 2010 profile, but other Outlook data files of Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and the latest 2013 versions. Along with Calendar entries, you will be able to restore deleted contacts, emails, notes, tasks, attachments, RSS feeds, mailbox folders and other attributes from corrupted as well as healthy Outlook PST and OST file. In addition to this, you could preview recovered contacts and make sure whether it is precisely restored or not.
Steps to get back Calendar items from Outlook 2010:
- Click on “Download Now” link to start downloading Yodot Outlook PST Repair software
- Launch the software and go as per the instructions given on-screen
- Main screen comes up with three options which are “Open PST File” “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Select anyone according to your need and move forward to save repairable Outlook 2010 PST file in a safe location
- Select either ‘Normal Scan’ or ‘Smart Scan’ method based on the level of Outlook 2010 PST file corruption
- Wait till the scanning process gets completed; you can check its status in status bar
- As soon as the scanning process is done, you will get a window indicating successful repair of Outlook 2010 PST file
- Preview recovered Calendar items and at last browse location in which you have stored Microsoft Outlook 2010 PST file
Points to Consider:
- Keep your computer virus free by downloading powerful antivirus software
- Make sure that you don’t delete any item from Outlook 2010 data file unless you confirm that it is not so important