Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Cannot Open Outlook Profile Error
“I have configured new account in Outlook by going through the instructions provided by Outlook. However, after creation when I tried to open it, I got an error message that ‘Cannot open outlook profile’. I have another email account configured and it is working fine. What should I do now to view my data stored in it; waiting for helpful answers!!!”
When it comes to managing emails, Microsoft Outlook is the best companion Windows computer users prefer. But in some circumstances, if Outlook PST file is misconfigured; then it will not open and display error message that it cannot be opened. However, upon receiving the strange message, it is recommended to restart your computer and check whether the issue got fixed or not. If not, then you can start running Outlook in safe mode. Few users may resolve the issue whereas, some users will still get the message over and over. One can solve the issue by following below methods.
- First of all press Windows + R keys together and type Outlook.exe /resetnavpane into the ‘Run’ box
- Hit ‘Enter” key
Microsoft Outlook will now start by resetting the profile settings and you could view your information. If you fail to solve then try below method:
- Open Control panel and type “mail” in the search box
- Hit “Enter” and then click on the mail icon that appears on the window
- In the next window, add the new profile which you have created in Outlook and choose always use this profile followed by selecting newly added profile from drop down
- Hit on “Apply” and then “OK”
Restart your computer and now you would be able to open the profile configured on Outlook. In case you get error message even after following this method then your Outlook profile might have corrupted and it can be fixed by using secured Outlook PST Repair software.
Software to fix cannot open Outlook profile:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software could be your finest choice if you want to fix error cannot open Outlook profile. This software works on read only mode and has the ability to fix uncountable Outlook profile. The software is programmed in such a way that apart from fixing corrupt Outlook profile, it will recover items such as emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, RSS feeds and so on. Other than PST, it can mend even OST file irrespective of its size and number of profiles created upon it. Along with this, it will show you total number of items recovered from specific profile. Also, it contains the instructions that will help you to import PST file after repairing. Furthermore, this software even contains the link which will redirect you to the destination location where you have saved repaired PST file.
Directions to repair cannot open Outlook profile error:
- Download the utility and install it to your Windows computer
- Soon after installation, run to begin the repair process
- Main screen shows three options which are “Open PST File” “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Choose third option to fix corrupted Outlook profile
- Select the location where you want to save fixed Outlook PST file and click on anyone scanning option
- Once you click on “Repair” option, it will start scanning and you will see a successful repair message
- Preview recovered items from fixed Outlook PST file and at last visit the location where you have saved it
Instructions to be followed:
- Follow the procedure properly to configure your email account on Outlook
- Keep backup of Outlook PST file in a separate location to migrate it if you lose access