Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Repair Cannot Read PST File Error
“From two days my Outlook profile is showing weird behavior; soon after launching Outlook application it is displaying ‘Outlook could not create the work file. Check the temp environment variable’ error and when I click on ‘Ok’ button I am getting another error message stating that ‘Error! Cannot read or display file’ on Windows computer. It is looking like complicate issue with Outlook PST file! How should I resolve this problem?? Please someone help me out!”
On certain occasions Outlook open with complex error messages as mentioned above and halts various essential tasks such as sending/receiving emails, accessing mailbox folders / contacts / notes / journals, setting up reminders and many more operations. Being a well-organized email client and data manager, often Outlook face errors related to PST file. It is quite annoying to face ‘Error! Cannot read or display file’ in Microsoft Office Outlook. Let us discuss few factors involved behind this Outlook PST file error:
- Improperly closing MS Outlook application while some tasks are in progress
- Malware elements such as virus, spyware, bugs, Trojans, adware’s, etc. attack on Outlook PST file
- Sudden system shutdown due to power cut, operating system crash, hard drive corruption or logical errors while Outlook PST file is in use
- Oversizing of PST file in Microsoft Outlook application and so on
These are some of the most general and possible set of aspects that may land on corruption of Outlook PST file as well as cannot read PST file error. In order to overcome cannot read PST file and its consequences, run inbuilt Inbox repair tool (Scanpst.exe) on PC. If this utility fails to fix the problem, then make use of efficient Outlook PST file repair software.
Tool to fix cannot read PST file error:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair software is one among the finest applications to repair inaccessible PST file after ‘Error! Cannot read or display file’ error in MS Outlook on Windows system. This program has effective scanning technology to mend corruption issues in Outlook PST file after cannot read error. While fixing Outlook PST file this software can recover Outlook mailbox folders, contacts, calendar elements, notes, journals and many more consistently. Along with fixing cannot read PST file error, this tool can also resolve Outlook PST cannot be accessed data error Cyclic Redundancy Check, Outlook cannot access PST file error, unspecified error in Microsoft Outlook, Outlook error missing PST file, outlook the operation failed due to restrictions, Outlook PST file does not exist error, etc. in Outlook 2000, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 versions on Windows OS based laptops and desktops.
Steps to solve error cannot read PST file:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair utility in Windows computer by logging in as system admin
- Upon completion of installation procedure, open the program
- In main screen, you will find three options which are “Open PST File”, “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Click on precise option and then proceed to next window where you can browse affected Outlook PST file
- Once erroneous PST file is selected, choose “Normal Scan” or “Smart Scan” options as per the situation
- Then browse target location to save fixed Outlook PST file and click on “Repair” button
- Upon completion of PST file repair process, you can view the contents of repaired Outlook PST file
- Regularly backup Outlook PST file on any secure storage space
- Take assistance of Outlook professional to fix logical errors in Outlook PST file
- Use updated anti-virus software on Windows PC to remove suspicious viruses