Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Fixing Corrupt Outlook 2000 PST File
“Hello there, I previously used Outlook 2000 on my desktop which I recently updated to MS Office 2007 version. However updating Outlook created a number of issues. My PST file got corrupted and thus I was unable to import the file to Outlook 2007. Can anyone suggest me how to repair corrupt Outlook 2000 PST file? All your suggestions will be very helpful in resolving the issue, kindly help.”
Outlook is the best email client for multi platform users and hence used by many desktop and laptop users. This MS Office application facilitates excellent way of storing mail data on desktop hard drive with traditional mail account interface with .pst file extension. Outlook 2000 had user friendly interface and various factors to easily organize mail data. But sometimes Outlook 2000 would not work normally when its PST file is corrupt due to the below mentioned factors:
- Harmful Virus Infection: Malicious viruses present on system hard drive can damage Outlook PST file making it inaccessible
- Outlook 2000 Malfunctioning: Missing of program files related to Outlook, incorrect update or upgrade process, improper Outlook configuration, etc. can corrupt PST file
- Hard Drive Issues: Presence of bad sectors where PST file is saved on hard drive; invalid path specified for PST file; file system corruption and other logical errors can damage Outlook 2000 PST corruption
If Outlook 2000 PST file gets corrupt due to above instances, then user might fail to access emails, contacts, notes, journals, etc. from Outlook 2000 PST file. But there is nothing to worry as such because inaccessible PST file from Outlook 2000 can be repaired easily with the help of third party PST repair programs.
Outlook 2000 PST file repair tool:
According to users, corrupted Outlook 2000 PST file can be repaired using Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool. Its advanced strategies can resolve Outlook 2000 pstprx.dll error, cannot find PST file error, RSS Feed error, Outlook file permission error, index error and many unknown errors shown by Outlook 2000 PST file. It can also fix Outlook OST data file that is inaccessible or error showing due to various reasons. This Outlook PST file repair software is capable of repairing damaged Outlook PST file created using MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 application versions. Along with repairing Outlook data file, this software can also recover deleted items like emails, contacts, tasks, notes, journals, calendar events, etc. from Outlook data files. This program can be employed on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 OS based PCs / laptops to mend Outlook data files.
Required steps to mend Outlook 2000 PST file:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your Windows computer and install it
- Run the program and wait for main screen
- In main screen go for “Open PST File” option if you know exact location of PST file on hard drive
- In case you are unaware of PST file location, then click on “Find PST File” option
- If Outlook 2000 has multiple profiles, then click on “Select Outlook Profile” option to choose particular PST file
- After selecting corrupt Outlook PST file, click next and choose the mode of scanning
- Later, mention the destination location to save repaired PST file when scanning ends
- Proceed next and allow the software to scan chosen PST file
- After scanning process completes, go to destination location to access repaired PST file items
- Have proper backup of Outlook 2000 data file (PST) to avoid risk of file corruption
- Perform formal procedure while update / upgrade of Outlook 2000 tool