Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
How to Fix Corrupted Outlook Profile?
“I have created multiple profiles in my Outlook to configure all my personal email accounts. Recently I had to upgrade Outlook from 2007 to 2010. After doing so, one of the Outlook profile got corrupted and I am deprived to access the mail account now. How to fix corrupt Outlook profile and get access to my emails and other mail data? Kindly suggest useful tips…”
Microsoft Outlook unveils option to create any number of profiles according to user needs. Each profile created on Outlook will take care of data from individual mail accounts, so that there won’t be any confusion for users who use multiple mail accounts. Mail data from each profile will be saved in separate Outlook data files (.pst / .ost). Such Outlook profile may get corrupted when its PST / OST file is damaged.
What are major causes for Outlook profile corruption?
- Impact of malicious viruses to system hard drive where Outlook data files are saved
- Presence of bad sectors at the location where Outlook Profile’s data file is saved can make that file to lose location details
- Logical errors with Outlook like incorrect installation, wrong upgrade or configuration process, missing of preferences settings and absence of .dll files associated with Outlook
- Abrupt termination of Outlook, abnormal import or export of Outlook data file or Outlook file reaching its maximum size limit can generate errors while trying to access Outlook Profile
If any of these instances have corrupted the Outlook Profile on your system, then one cannot access any mail items from this Outlook Profile and sometimes will be welcomed with mysterious error messages. To resolve this kind of situations where Outlook Profile gets corrupted, Microsoft includes a built-in functionality called ScanPST / ScanOST. By running any of these inbuilt repair tools, one can easily fix corrupt Outlook Profile data files. Unfortunately, if corruption is severe, these repair strategies will not fetch results and user has to prefer using proficient Outlook repair tool.
Corrupted Outlook Profile repair software:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair is an excellent utility to fix inaccessible or corrupt Outlook Profile issues on Windows systems. Its error-free repair modules effortlessly mend corrupted PST as well as OST files that do not show any mail items in Outlook. It can easily repair various error messages of Microsoft Outlook like PST file not found, Outlook data file access denied, invalid Outlook data file, corrupt MAPI32.dll Outlook cannot start, Outlook filename not specified, Outlook data file synchronization errors, OST file not updating properly and many others. This tool can fix corrupted profile in Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000 and 2013 application versions. It can be utilized on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003 and 2008 OS based computers.
Steps to fix Outlook data file association:
- Download Yodot Outlook PST Repair software on your Windows system where Outlook profile is damaged
- Then complete installation process and run the utility
- When main screen appears, click on ‘Select Outlook Profile’ option to choose corrupted Profile’s PST / OST file
- After choosing required Outlook data file, mention destination folder to place fixed file after scanning process
- In addition, you can specify the mode of scanning between Normal Scan and Smart Scan
- Proceeding next, software will scan chosen file to fix all its issues and creates a new repaired Outlook data file that is ready to access
- Preview mail attributes of fixed Outlook data file and save it to specified target location
- Backup Outlook data file in secure location on regular time intervals
- Make sure that powerful antivirus software in always active on your system
- Do no mess up while performing crucial tasks with Outlook Profile