Recover deleted, lost office files, PDF documents, images, database, emails and other file types using the fastest file recovery software for Windows. Download the free trial of the software and evaluate the chances of recovery
Accidentally formatted a partition / drive on Windows. Recover data from accidentally formatted FAT, NTFS partitions and restore them to another healthy partition.
Retrieving Deleted Contacts Folder in Outlook 2010
“Yesterday, I have shift deleted few personal folders in my Outlook 2010 profile assuming that I have selected unused folders. But now, I have grasped that along with unnecessary Outlook 2010 personal folders, I have unintentionally removed essential contacts folder. Is it possible to restore deleted contacts folder in Outlook 2010 with any simple steps? Please suggest me some solution.”
Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 users often face accidental deletion of emails however in few unfortunate instances while managing Outlook 2010 personal folders users may mistakenly deleted valuable contacts folder and annoyed about essential contact details. One may even come across removal of Outlook 2010 contacts folder in several situations let us discuss some of them:
- While archiving or un-archiving Outlook 2010 personal folders, you may accidentally delete important contacts folder
- Suspicious virus attack on Windows PC automatically infects its data including PST file and may remove few personal folders along with contacts folder in Outlook 2010 without any notification
- When Outlook 2010 PST file exceeds its fixed file size limit then it will display logical errors to troubleshoot such error messages you might unknowingly delete most wanted contacts folder in MS Outlook 2010
Other than these causes, Outlook 2010 users can experience deletion of contacts folders in numerous other circumstances. However you can retrieve deleted Outlook 2010 contacts folder back by using resourceful Outlook repair application.
Outlook contacts folder recovery tool:
Yodot Outlook PST Repair application is well-organized tool that can used to recover deleted contacts folder in Outlook 2010 on Windows system. It can even repair corrupt PST file in Outlook 2010 and efficiently restores missing personal folders from it. This software will perform thorough scanning of Outlook 2010 PST file and securely recover deleted contacts folder without modifying its file structure. Adding to deleted Outlook 2010 contacts folder, you can even recover Outlook inbox folder, sent items folder, calendars folder, personal folders and other folders from in Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2013 profiles on Windows computer running with Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows server 2003 and 2008 operating systems.
Steps to rescue deleted contacts folder in Outlook 2010:
- Download and install Yodot Outlook PST Repair tool to Windows computer
- Upon the application gets installed run it to perform deleted contacts folder recovery in Outlook 2010
- Main screen displays with three options such as “Open PST File” “Find PST File” and “Select Outlook Profile”
- Select any option based on your necessity and then browse for location in which you want to save recovered contacts folder of Outlook 2010 PST file
- And choose any of the scanning method to repair Outlook 2010 PST file and click on “Repair” button
- Allow the scanning of PST file and once it is done this tool will notify about successful repair of Outlook 2010 data fileand displays retrieved contacts folder of Outlook 2010 PST file
- Check twice before using “Shift + Delete” keys to remove personal folders in Outlook 2010
- Regularly backup Outlook 2010 personal folders along with valuable contacts folder
- It is suggested to regularly scan your Windows PC with antivirus application to avoid harmful virus attacks